Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colin Winning The SB

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Am I the only person that don't want that to happen, at-least not at this moment?

The pressure on RG3, Cam, Wilson will raise MUCH MUCH more

Or maybe it's these new wave of QB's time

Posted · Report post

Cam needs pressure, he is a grown man, making big money. Dam that pressure talk, if he can't raise the bar, someone needs too.

This is another homer thread.

Posted · Report post

Cam is being choked by everyone elses low bar...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='beastson' timestamp='1358745044' post='2108154']
The pressure on RG3, Cam, Wilson will raise MUCH MUCH more
[/quote]

Why? The only people who will be putting pressure on them are the ones who were doing it before Colin's (assumed) ring anyway.

In reality it puts the most pressure on Kaepernick himself. At his age, he's gonna be expected to repeat.

Posted · Report post

Yall dont understand, so I'm just going to leave it at that

Posted · Report post

Thing is Kaep has to much talent around him not to win. Cam Netwon hasn't got no where near the talent on offense that Kaep has right now. Kaep has a solid Oline. Some pretty good WRs and good TEs and damn good RBs. Things Cam is missing is Is some solid WRs, a solid oline, and another good TE to go along with Olsen.

Posted · Report post

I don't want the 9ers to win simply because I don't feel like hearing it from everybody I know for the next 20 years.

Go Baltimore Rays!

Posted · Report post

Kaep hasn't seen a defense like the Ravens. It will be interesting to see how he does.

Posted · Report post

The pressure wont rise, he has a good team around him. Even Alex Smith can win with that team and coach...even Alex Smith

Posted · Report post

It's petty to root against someone because it somehow impacts Cam's legacy. However rooting against them for being our old NFC West rivals is healthy sports hate. If Cam want's to fix how he is viewed in the league he needs to win. It's really not fair because all those teams in the playoffs had more pieces and better coaching than us but that's life.

Posted · Report post

Luck, checked.
Manning, checked.
Brady, checked.
Kaep, easy job.

Posted · Report post

The only pressure that is going to be put on Newton by a Colin Super Bowl win is by ignorant fans and ESPN. Otherwise I don't see how the pressure on him, and this football team, to win games is going to be any different than it should have been if the 49ers don't win the SB.