Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 Aussie Open

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Thought about creating this a few days ago, but didn't get around to it.

Anybody else keeping up?

I find myself awake at almost 5 AM watching the Federer - Tsonga match. It's a pretty good one so far.

And how about Sloane Stephens with the comeback win over Serena earlier today? Damn, didn't see that coming.

Posted

Tsonga just fell apart in the 5th set against Fed. Great match though, both played really well. I guess it's bed time now, 7:30 AM :sleep:

Posted

Yea I'm keeping up too. I had Djoker over Murray in the final but Del Po as a wild card (fail).

I'm a huge tennis fan and hate the wait between the Aussie and the French - though I thoroughly enjoy the tune-ups.

Posted

Li Na takes out Sharapova and her annoying ass squeal.

Posted

Yea I'm keeping up too. I had Djoker over Murray in the final but Del Po as a wild card (fail).

I put money on Tsonga, but Fed barely got him yesterday. I'm also ready for Nishikori to make his rise into elitism.

Posted

I put money on Tsonga, but Fed barely got him yesterday. I'm also ready for Nishikori to make his rise into elitism.

Az is rolling - I really hope I can stay up for Fed/Ferrer. I'd take Nishikori as a decent French WC especially if Nadal/Soderling are still out.