Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear sweet lord

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone else see a little bit of JP from Grandma's Boy in Luck when he talks?

Posted

He's not a douche, he's just annoying.

Posted

Guess Russell Wilson must be a douche too. He has the same humble attitude :rolleyes:

For me though, both come across as good kids with bright futures in the league.

Don't see much point in being bothered by that.

1 person likes this

Posted

What? I'm confused by the point of this thread.

Posted

He's not a douche, he's just annoying.

I don't know. Watching and listening to a miked conversation between him and Peyton Manning was quite entertaining last night, IMO. With Peyton accent and Luck sound like he has mothballs in his mouth, made for a great translation moment.

Posted

Luck? pro Bowl?

Tiger is schooling them at Torrey Pines.

Who? ;)

...and why's he playing so well KG?

I don't think Luck is a douche... but there is something annoying about him... can't exactly put my finger on it though.

Posted

Guess Russell Wilson must be a douche too. He has the same humble attitude :rolleyes:

For me though, both come across as good kids with bright futures in the league.

Don't see much point in being bothered by that.

Actually...Wilson comes across humble. Luck comes across very goofy. If much wasn't made about him going to Stanford, many would question his intelligence...Just saying. :)

Posted

Looks like a certain one eyed pedophile is still skulking around the board giving passive aggressive pie.

Edit: Nice cleanup mods, smells better in here already.

Posted

It's okay. A lot of fans hate Cam the way Cam speaks as well (Swag Appeal or not). :cool:

It's all good. No biggie. To each his own. Nothing wrong with Lucks Lumber Jack Look corny-ness.

Posted

I just know I haven't been as impressed with someone like I have been with Russel Wilson in a long time. Even plays that have no business working still seem to work for him, that goes back to college. I used to call him flukey but he has had too much success doing it for me to say that anymore.

Posted

What sort of twisted low self esteem person thinks about Cam when anything not related to Cam happens?

too many "men" on this board, it's embarrassing.

Posted

I hate how Luck puts his mouthpiece in his facemask instead of in his pie hole. Cam is so much better give me him any day!