#91 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

Haha if only you guys could have made it to the tourney that year maybe you could have stopped us. Oh wait I remember now 82-50! The NIT says hello.

Carolina's FIVE national championships and BETTER all time winning percentage says hello.

Please note: these are both superior to Duke.

Duke has a big game tonight and once again it's "fans" would rather talk about what Carolina is doing. I have a confession huddle dookies, you guys aren't represented very well on here. Your two biggest "fans" are a high school kid and a dude who sweeps up the stadium after games. Poor effort & weak showing.

#92 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

Carolina's FIVE national championships and BETTER all time winning percentage says hello.

Duke has a big game tonight and once again it's "fans" would rather talk about what Carolina is doing. I have a confession huddle dookies, you guys aren't represented very well on here. Your two biggest "fans" are a high school kid and a dude who sweeps up the stadium after games. Poor effort & weak showing.

And how many of those 5 titles have you seen live? I watched all 4 of Duke's live and in person so you bragging about a title that happened before we were even thought of doesn't hold a lot of weight with me. I will give you props for not trying to claim the Helms title though. Haha.

As far as our game tonight this is a State/UVA thread and I was just responding to you talking trash about Duke.

#93 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

Son I will put my bank account next to yours any day and show you that you would be sweeping my floors. Your associate manager position at Wal-Mart doesn't impress me at all. :thumbsu:

#94 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,582 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

Son I will put my bank account next to yours any day and show you that you would be sweeping my floors. Your associate manager position at Wal-Mart doesn't impress me at all. :thumbsu:

Why even stoop to his level. he acts like unc is the three time defending champs and duke is 0 for the last three years. Fact is Duke has the most recent championship and is a mere two weeks and a day from wiping the floor with his boys.

#95 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,372 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

Posted Image

#96 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

Posted Image

Well you can expect that from Larry Dre.... I mean Dexter Strickland he's a shell of what he used to be

#97 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

Why even stoop to his level. he acts like unc is the three time defending champs and duke is 0 for the last three years. Fact is Duke has the most recent championship and is a mere two weeks and a day from wiping the floor with his boys.

I wouldn't be too happy if you beat UNC... We're terrible this year hoss. I've said up here many a times I'm expecting State and Duke to sweep UNC this year (unfortunately).

#98 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,582 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Hoss I don't care about you, I just want that fug to shut up for a few days.

#99 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

I don't think I stooped to his level, I wasn't irrational or derogatory towards him. I actually gave him credit for that promotion from cashier at Wal-mart to associate manager.

#100 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

Hoss I don't care about you, I just want that fug to shut up for a few days.

lol good luck with that happening

#101 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,903 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

Posted Image

#102 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,280 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

Not surprising that a thread about NC State vs. Virginia turns into a pathetic pissing contest between UNC and Duke fans.

#103 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

Yes, very surprising that a game thread on this board ended up going completely off topic like 90% of the other ones

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nc state, basketball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com