#184 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,463 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

Hey, SZ

I would post my opinion even if we had nothing like Pie or Rep, so you can continue to follow me around neg repping all day every day. Still will not win you any argument nor make you correct. Please try removing the chip from your shoulder, grow up, and have a discourse about hard subjects. Just because the argument does not go your way, insults, neg rep and racist labels thrown around do very little to help your cause.

#185 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

stirs, you seem to not grasp the idea that even though you have an "opinion" on something, then that very "opinion" could be considered racist. Not just here but other threads.

"Black people are bad tippers" may be considered your (not yours in particular, just using as a reference from recent Huddle discussion) opinion, or even seemingly statistically factual, but it is still a very racist predisposition for someone to have upon encountering a black person.

I've gone through a huge cultural awakening throughout my life, being raised in the South and around folks who still see people by the color of their skin. I see the social and racial inequality that still exists today.

While I can see these things and hope to understand them, I'll never truly know what it is like to be a black person in America. I don't need some half-assed journalism to tell me so.

Until things are truly equal, we'll never see the end of it either.

#186 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,463 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

what did I say about tipping?

#187 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,081 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

Once you kids get out of college and realize walking around being victims your whole lives won't help you afford anything you are going to be P sad.

just so we're clear here, wench, *****, slut, et al are ok; identifying someone who uses those words in place of an insightful thought and calling that person a moron is not

huh idk why mr. zula ever questioned the moderating practices here. truly we're the victims here; certainly not the big strong conservatives that felt the need to "moderate" something so out of line as shaming a regressive dipshit for dropping slurs

e: lol the wh-slur is censored but slut and wench are still cool around here hahaha

#188 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,450 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

I can't wait until all the people born in the 60s are dead and gone so the newer generation can start cleaning the racist poo they hold on too and we can move on as a HUMAN race. I might be in my 90's by then but atleast ill die knowing were finally getting past all the BS.

#189 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,462 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

just so we're clear here, wench, *****, slut, et al are ok; identifying someone who uses those words in place of an insightful thought and calling that person a moron is not

huh idk why mr. zula ever questioned the moderating practices here. truly we're the victims here; certainly not the big strong conservatives that felt the need to "moderate" something so out of line as shaming a regressive dipshit for dropping slurs

e: lol the wh-slur is censored but slut and wench are still cool around here hahaha

LoL

Just lol

#190 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,081 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

I can't wait until all the people born in the 60s are dead and gone so the newer generation can start cleaning the racist poo they hold on too and we can move on as a HUMAN race. I might be in my 90's by then but atleast ill die knowing were finally getting past all the BS.

there are plenty of regressive morons that were born in the 80s and 90s. yeah the boomers are generally shitty people, but so are their kids.

#191 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,081 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

LoL

Just lol

just looking for clarification or consistency (humor me with the idea that you could ever be consistent)

name calling is only ok if you do it to a woman, correct? or do you plan to warn noted dumbass mr scot as well?

e: btw why the "no calling old white guys names" policy anyway? is it just not PC enough for you?

#192 L.A. Fanatic

L.A. Fanatic

LOWER YOUR FONT!!!!!!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationLALA Land

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

there are plenty of regressive morons that were born in the 80s and 90s. yeah the boomers are generally shitty people, but so are their kids.

i've read a lot of stupid stuff on the internet but this might take the cake

#193 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,081 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

i've read a lot of stupid stuff on the internet but this might take the cake

the last thing you want to do is white knight the boomers

that being said, be my guest

#194 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,462 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

just looking for clarification or consistency (humor me with the idea that you could ever be consistent)

name calling is only ok if you do it to a woman, correct? or do you plan to warn noted dumbass mr scot as well?

e: btw why the "no calling old white guys names" policy anyway? is it just not PC enough for you?

Nah, whatever I say you will deny/disagree with.

You are like a small child," why why why" then throwing tantrums when you don't hear what you want.

#195 L.A. Fanatic

L.A. Fanatic

LOWER YOUR FONT!!!!!!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationLALA Land

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

the last thing you want to do is white knight the boomers

that being said, be my guest

you just characterized an entire generation of people as "generally shitty"

I point out how rediculous that is and I'm "white knighting" them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.