Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Depressed Again

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

A lil happy my home town won, everybody out partying

I'm glad the season over. Moving forward towards next season. Just hurts so much to see us not even get a chance to maybe get on a roll and go into the playoffs and have a chance
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Enjoy life man it's not the end of the world

Posted · Report post

We have more than enough sentimental drunks around here tonight.

Posted · Report post

The only depressing thing is no football for a very long time. I thought about getting NFL Rewind but do I really want to subject myself to that?

Posted · Report post

Put down the booze

Posted · Report post

Watching Ravens parade

I'm a loyal fan. I deserve a championship and the rest of loyal Panthers fans do too. The rest can go to hell

Posted · Report post

[quote name='beastson' timestamp='1360088840' post='2125788']
Watching Ravens parade

I'm a loyal fan. I deserve a championship and the rest of loyal Panthers fans do too. The rest can go to hell
[/quote]

As loyal card carrying fans go, yes we all deserve to see what it feels like. But if every team won a championship it wouldn't be as special.

Also the fans definitely deserve a championship, this team on the other hand, does not. You can look at the 2012 Carolina Panthers, and nothing about them says Champion.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='beastson' timestamp='1360088840' post='2125788']
Watching Ravens parade

[/quote]

It is just a game, dude.

Posted · Report post

Yeah. I just want to feel that feeling before I die to be honest. Just once. That's all I ask.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nctarheel0619' timestamp='1360127178' post='2126493']
Yeah. I just want to feel that feeling before I die to be honest. Just once. That's all I ask.
[/quote]

That is what I thought. When the Braves won in "95...all is well, I can die now.

I have spent the last 12 seasons wanting to get back. It's the Never Ending Story. Chin up ole chap.

Posted · Report post

Hopefully we get there with guys like S.S and Gross still around. 2 people with SB experience

Posted · Report post

Hate to be negative but get use to us not making it. Hurney was a terrible GM and his problems will have to be fixed and Rivera is a sub oar coach for sure.