286 replies to this topic

#76 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

so replying to "if you're just gonna declare yourself a victim and teach your kids that all the cards are stacked against them and they have no chance no matter what they do, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Yes, your kids will fail, and it'll be largely your fault." with real instances of overt discrimination in both the workplace and the justice system, i'm not even speaking within "the same galaxy"

this is objectively false but hey don't let that stand in the way of your desperate apologism for shitty, regressive views that have no actual validity in society. heed my advice to mr scot and stop talking about poo that you don't understand. tia.

#77 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,732 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

Suck it. You can spin it all you want, that's not what he said.

Best you stop posting now son.

#78 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

the part with the quotation marks? that is literally what he said. i actually quoted him. give up tubs

#79 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,732 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

No, he said what you put in quotation marks, you just didn't understand it and now you're trying to spin it as usual.

..and you just can't refrain from the personal attacks can you child?

#80 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

anyone else notice that, as i've recently seen him referred as, "lard_biscuit's" posts are 50% platitudes and 50% "lol u jst got schooolledde" without ever having posted anything of substance?

#81 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

No, he said what you put in quotation marks, you just didn't understand it and now you're trying to spin it as usual.

..and you just can't refrain from the personal attacks can you child?

you literally just told me "suck it" and now you're playing the victim

suck it up, fatass. don't want to be attacked? don't attack people.

#82 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,732 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

You and Sheiky are quite the lovely little pair aren't you? Don't let me get in the way of your little love fest...

#83 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

oh wow you're right neither of us are regressive pieces of poo who routinely post sexist, misogynistic, or racist things

what are we gay or something lol

#84 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,732 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

Idk if you're gay or not, doesn't matter to me, and nothing wrong with it imo, but that does seem to fit, what with the way you both slobber all over each other and his apparent fascination with penises.

#85 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,395 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

i don't disagree that in some circumstances it would be appropriate to charge an accomplice with murder... that said, i reject blanket sentencing which takes away a court's ability to do what it's supposed to do: judge. The problem isn't the action, it's that it's policy... this is simply the legislative branch overstepping its bounds... this is done because it garners votes from the stupid.

Either it's unjust or it's not... it not serving justice "in this case" only exemplifies why blanket laws such as this are foolish.

I haven't actually read the law specific to this case, so its really hard to judge based on one article.

#86 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

actually i'm not really sure what sexuality has to do with any of this but if your immediate response to two people thinking that you're completely full of poo is "well maybe they're gay" then uh

a ) that says far more about you than us and
b ) you must feel completely surrounded by suspected homosexuals

#87 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,395 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

Hardly. I just don't agree with cultivating a culture of victimhood. It helps no one.

My belief is that a load of the problems you find have more basis in family breakdown than societal breakdown. And honestly, government's ability to fix what's wrong with families is very limited.

What they can do: Improve discipline and educational quality in schools. Help out [rograms like Boys and Girls clubs, Big Brother/Sister, etc. Community churches can do a lot to assist as well.

Reality though? No matter what you do, you're not gonna reach everybody. And that doesn't just apply in the urban areas, Bad apples go everywhere.

If you've got suggestions that are more specific than "solve the problems" or just the usual throwing of money at it, by all means, say so.

I agree, although I do think that a family breakdown can easily lead to a societal breakdown.

#88 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

Life sucks sometimes and it is not always fair.

Your answer....blame someone else and ask for another handout.

My answer....do everything possible within your control to improve your situation.

The social programs that were created in this country were for that very reason.....to provide temporary assistance for those who had fallen on rough times. While (here is the part that you just do not understand) they work to get back on their feet.

Yet, idiots like you have turned them into a means of generational support and income....with zero incentive or desire to EVER get off of them.

Business, with its artificially low credit rates, mountains of tax breaks, and favorable bankruptcy laws, is one of the biggest recipients of government aid in the country.

#89 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

I'm not defending this kis. The guy who shot him did nothing illegal and everyone would probably do the same. I just get sick watching people celebrate his death and applaud for some cheap heat.

#90 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

I'm not defending this kis. The guy who shot him did nothing illegal and everyone would probably do the same. I just get sick watching people celebrate his death and applaud for some cheap heat.

legal/illegal isn't necessarily right/wrong

e: if the system doesn't even consider anything he did to be a capital crime, idk why it's totally fine to just shoot a kid over your tv and/or xbox or whatever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.