Bacarri Rambo

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,886 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

Rambo is another one of my favorite prospects. Guy is a ball hawk and a strip artist. He's quick, athletic, has good size and really lays the wood. The only real knock on him is the off-field stuff. He popped positive for drugs (I'm not sure of what variety.) He got suspended for violating team rules (never know what that actually means happened.) If he interviews well and proves that those issues are just a kid being a kid and they're behind him he could be a steal. I wouldn't even mind taking him as high as our 2nd, but preferably he's there when we pick in the 4th. I wouldn't mind trading up into the 3rd for him though. He's my favorite Safety in this class, especially for his currently perceived value. Here's some highlights.

As a bonus, you can pay attention to UGA's two DTs, Jenkins and Geathers. Another couple of guys we could possibly target, though I'm not a huge fan of either.

#2 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

rambo might go into the 2nd round but most likley he will be picked high in the 3rd round.

i like him and would not be mad at all.

#3 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,863 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:58 AM

yea i've heard a lot of people knock him and i really don't know why. Everything I've watched he has been impressive.

#4 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

DO WANT in the 2nd

#5 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,700 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

I think he may be THE best safety in the draft. I don't see how he'd fall out the 2nd round.

#6 Moose Hoover

Moose Hoover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

I've been more impressed with him than Kenny V.

#7 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:55 AM

Do not want.. My reasoning is completely biased though :P He has nice intangibles I just don't like him as a person.

#8 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,629 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:49 AM

They would need to feel comfortable that he has put his undesirable behavior behind him to be considered.I have no way of knowing anything about his character other than what I have read.

#9 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

I would love Rambo, I would definitely buy his jersey

#10 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,410 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

Given that my fiancee is a UGA alum, I've watched every UGA game for the last three years. I've gone on record in a few posts here that I love Rambo. He is absolutely a second round player.

#11 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,560 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

Given that my fiancee is a UGA alum, I've watched every UGA game for the last three years. I've gone on record in a few posts here that I love Rambo. He is absolutely a second round player.

At least I can tell that your fiancee is training you right. LOL. Don't fight it. Embrace your inner dawg always.

Yeah, man, I think he is definitely worth a second too, but he could fall to the fourth if teams believe that his tackling isn't up to snuff. Sometimes he forgoes the sure-fire prototypical tackle in favor of ball-hawking, so someone is going to really have to believe that he is smart enough to transition and learn in the NFL to draft him in the first couple of rounds. Something is telling me that if he is still on the board after round two, then we may have to trade back up into three to get him. I believe that he could easily turn out to be the best safety in the draft, and perhaps one of the better values overall if he slides down to the third, and certainly the fourth.

#12 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

He didnt work out today

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com