#46 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,757 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

stop trying to start a argument buddy and anwser the question.....sensitive sussie....will you be speaking at a gay rights convention??? or will you be speaking for PETA???

i want to know because im not going to let anyone stop me from making a harmless statement....it wasnt even a joke.

it was more of a fact . not my fought that it happened to him.....hey maybe hes not in as good of shape as we thought.

stop being so goddamn sensitive over everything.... yeah they are not pawns...lol....but they are milionares who made an grown up choice play football....its a high risk vs high reward scenario. no one made him do it.

high risk/high reward scenario? The kid busted his ass going from working at a furniture store to becoming arguably the top pick in this draft. The work and dedication that took, for a doctor to come in and tell you that your heart has a defect. Something you cannot control. But i guess I am being oversensitive.

#47 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

Met lots of millionaire collegiate athletes, have you?

talking about football players in the nfl.
'
'but i know many college guys who get paid....you do too.

#48 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

stop trying to start a argument buddy and anwser the question.....sensitive sussie....will you be speaking at a gay rights convention??? or will you be speaking for PETA???

.....Really?

How old are you?

As for Star, I feel terrible for the dude. I hope he still can do what we all think he's capable of. To have something you can't control possibly take away your dream right as you're about to achieve it is terrible, and something no one should have to endure.

#49 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

high risk/high reward scenario? The kid busted his ass going from working at furniture store to becoming arguable the top pick in this draft. The work and dedication that took, for a doctor to come in and tell you that your heart has a defect. Something you cannot control. But i guess I am being oversensitive.

hey whatever man...like i said everyone cant be vince wilfork.

hey you never know he might recover or it might be a false alarm.

and yeah he probably cant control the heart defect but im sure playing 16 football games a year for 60 minutes aint gone help his cause to live a healthy life.

and if you dont think football is not a high risk and high reward scenario then you need to stop talking football.....you do realize people have got paralyzed and some have died from playing this sport????

then some live the young rich bachelor life like cam newton, who was suppose to be a bust,...you never know what will happen in football man.....

really didnt mean to sound mean.....never had any problems with you man and you always post good stuff.....no harm at all buddy.

#50 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:17 AM

We cannot draft this guy. We can't afford for him to rehab with hearth surgery for a year or two.

#51 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

Our own Frank Alexander was sent home from the combine for a heart issue. I hope it turns out to be NBD and Star just goes on a pork free diet and everything cool for him.

#52 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

talking about football players in the nfl.
'
'but i know many college guys who get paid....you do too.

No we were talking about Star, a collegiate athlete and your assholish flippancy towards his condition. He has never had the opportunity to receive an NFL contract - he was not paid millions of dollars to play for a college team (IF he was paid it will have been in the 10's of thousands, maybe upwards of 100k - definitely not millions and if you think so, you're smoking crack)

Also your - "Well Football is a dangerous sport, so we shouldn't feel bad for him for having a heart condition because by playing the sport he knows that he could get hurt" - argument is the most retarded poo ever. That's like saying that you can't have empathy for an Alaskan crab fisherman, that gets cancer, because he works a dangerous job.......there's just no fuging logic there.

#53 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

I think even if the guy can't play for a season or two if he is still there in the second round you pull the trigger he is a dominate prospect and would be worth the wait.

#54 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:41 AM

How do you not catch these things in college? I guess in-depth physicals are not required because it would interfere with the schools' cash-cows.

They listened to me breath and felt my lymph nodes around the neck. He rubbed my stomach and asked if there was any pain and I was gone!

#55 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

No we were talking about Star, a collegiate athlete and your assholish flippancy towards his condition. He has never had the opportunity to receive an NFL contract - he was not paid millions of dollars to play for a college team (IF he was paid it will have been in the 10's of thousands, maybe upwards of 100k - definitely not millions and if you think so, you're smoking crack)

Also your - "Well Football is a dangerous sport, so we shouldn't feel bad for him for having a heart condition because by playing the sport he knows that he could get hurt" - argument is the most retarded poo ever. That's like saying that you can't have empathy for an Alaskan crab fisherman, that gets cancer, because he works a dangerous job.......there's just no fuging logic there.

lol look at this guy.........i bet those college guys are getting paid more than the avg joe HA!! not many people making a 100,000 dollars a year.......

yes but cancer has nothing to do with being PHYSICAL or being a fisherman...... but in football the more strenuous activity on his heart the more likely his heart is going to give out.......even if he cant control the defect......

like i said stop being sensitive....he didnt know he had a heart condition???...these guys get checked everyday...whew he must be goes to dumb doctors.

never made a joke about this guy...you guys are just looking for someone to argue with...all i said is that everyone cant be VINCE WILFORK......that is a statement not a joke.

get lost kid.

#56 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 7,757 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

lol look at this guy.........i bet those college guys are getting paid more than the avg joe HA!! not many people making a 100,000 dollars a year.......

yes but cancer has nothing to do with being PHYSICAL or being a fisherman...... but in football the more strenuous activity on his heart the more likely his heart is going to give out.......even if he cant control the defect......

like i said stop being sensitive....he didnt know he had a heart condition???...these guys get checked everyday...whew he must be goes to dumb doctors.

You should have paid attention in school.

#57 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

Glad that he won't be a panther. This could derail him for a few years.

#58 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

dont push it buddy..im alright with you...dont know why you keep trying to argue...i really dont want to go to a bad place with you like i have with some other users....im good with all three users that are replying to me.....please dont push it....just leave it alone...we all have a different sense of humor......

#59 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

dont push it buddy..im alright with you...dont know why you keep trying to argue...i really dont want to go to a bad place with you like i have with some other users....im good with all three users that are replying to me.....please dont push it....just leave it alone...we all have a different sense of humor......

#60 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

Saw where if he has the surgery he'll be ready for TC... If he falls to the second round we should run to the podium to get him in black and blue

Edit NFLN said he might even participate at his pro day... he might prove himself to be the 14th pick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.