• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

I'd let either of those ladyboys blow me. I bet they suck dick even better than fat girls.

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,520 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:38 AM

Hang on for a sec Nasty and bring on your significant other.... Hello Nasty's significant other. I'm taking a leap of faith here. I sure hope you're female and doing well. You do have our sympthy but what the heck. Love is Love. Take care and all the best to you.

Get outta here you perverts. That was a private conversation.

Now back to you silly putties.

Nasty begged for any topic. The poor guy was probably begging on his hands and knees with his significant other (hopefully female by his side allowing him to stand tall and erect). Some may discourage the wisdom of that request.While you a pooing on Nasty, think of this. He stood naked without fear....ooops. let's not go there, You think scary movies are frightening. God bless you Nasty's significant other. You are a warrior. Back on topic, ANY TOPIC PLEASE. I think it is a fine idea and shows true leadership. So let's discuss how great the Bucs are and how much the Panthers suck.

Wow, what a bunch of crap that was except for the great Bucs part and Panthers suck part. Oh Well.

Go Bucs.

The Graduate, huh? After reading your post there's no way you graduated from anywhere. The GED is more like it.

#18 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

Hang on for a sec Nasty and bring on your significant other.... Hello Nasty's significant other. I'm taking a leap of faith here. I sure hope you're female and doing well. You do have our sympthy but what the heck. Love is Love. Take care and all the best to you.

Get outta here you perverts. That was a private conversation.

Now back to you silly putties.

Nasty begged for any topic. The poor guy was probably begging on his hands and knees with his significant other (hopefully female by his side allowing him to stand tall and erect). Some may discourage the wisdom of that request.While you a pooing on Nasty, think of this. He stood naked without fear....ooops. let's not go there, You think scary movies are frightening. God bless you Nasty's significant other. You are a warrior. Back on topic, ANY TOPIC PLEASE. I think it is a fine idea and shows true leadership. So let's discuss how great the Bucs are and how much the Panthers suck.

Wow, what a bunch of crap that was except for the great Bucs part and Panthers suck part. Oh Well.

Go Bucs.

Even for you that was weird.

#19 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,124 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

I'd let either of those ladyboys blow me. I bet they suck dick even better than fat girls.

but would you reciprocate

#20 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

well yeah it's rude not to.

#21 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:59 AM

The Graduate, huh? After reading your post there's no way you graduated from anywhere. The GED is more like it.

The name has nothing to do with education is that sense. The Graduate is a movie in which a guy graduates, gets hired and goes after the wife of his boss. That works out okay for him for awhile and then he goes after the daughter. I thought it was a pretty good name for The Huddle all things considered.

Even for you that was weird.

Ya, it was. I did say nice things about your significant other who I think could be Cracka MCCNASTY.

What can anyone say about two teams that don't make the playoffs? At least we can see the humor in the Birds choking again after all that feather fluffing about this being their year. It's also NO again for the Ain'ts.

#22 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,683 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:35 AM

This Graduate guy is making me long to have Lone Buc Fan back, that's just sad.

#23 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:10 PM

I can live with that. Even sadder is that this place sure isn't what it used to be. Seriously, that's not a knock on you guys, a lot of other forums are the same way. Peeps must have other things on their minds for whatever reason.

#24 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

Possible reasons for the decline in Huddle quality:

1). It's the offseason for 3 (arguably four) of the NFCS's fanbases whose teams just finished a season that could collectively be summed up as being aggressively forgettable.

2). Nobody's really hated the Panthers since they stopped being a threat (Delhomme era).

3). It was never even really that good to begin with (not a reason so much as perspective).

Try your luck over at the AFMB's Rival Central; there's an audience who will actually appeciate your work, not to mention that the Bucs could benefit from some fresh, competant representation. Win-win!

#25 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,351 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:01 AM

2). Nobody's really hated the Panthers since they stopped being a threat (Delhomme era).

Maybe no one has hated the Panthers per se, but I'd argue that Cam Newton is the player that gets under the skin of all the NFC South rivals the most. During the season, we had a pretty constant stream of opposing team fans dropping by to poo on him. Anyhoo, nice to see your return BodyBag - can you drag Saint J out of hiding too?

#26 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,351 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

Don't say things that you can't take back

#27 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

"Anyhoo, nice to see your return BodyBag - can you drag Saint J out of hiding too?" No to all this.

#28 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

Anyhoo, nice to see your return BodyBag - can you drag Saint J out of hiding too?

That's not very nice :(

And also no, I think your mods banned him somethin' fierce and he won't be coming back, though I guess it's still possible to bump some of his surviving posts and get some more last words in ala Breesing/Alejandro/ect. threads. Someone might even give you pie!

#29 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,351 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

That's not very nice :(

And also no, I think your mods banned him somethin' fierce and he won't be coming back, though I guess it's still possible to bump some of his surviving posts and get some more last words in ala Breesing/Alejandro/ect. threads. Someone might even give you pie!

I was actually serious, Saint J was a good dude. And banning doesn't keep anybody out, see grits who has been banned under at least 15 usernames and is still here. The other two jackoffs you mention though, not so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com