Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:42 PM

She was pro gun you fuging idiot.

Was

#14 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

leave it up to g5jamz to reveal the hilarious irony that lies at the root of a woman being shot in the head and having to be placed in to an induced coma to survive and then suffering from permanent injuries. this topic goes right to the funny bone.

#15 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

He posted that photo himself on Facebook. It was his photo and the story on his page before everyone else wrote about it and having you believe that they uncovered something.

Yea ok.. just like how the evil ar he is "buying to give to cops" is responsible for less than 1% of gun fatalities where as that angelic 45 (that he is buying to keep) is over 90% of the fatalities.

Why do they want our semi auto rifles so bad? The lastest data is from 2011. 11,000+ deaths from firearms, Only 311 deaths from All rifles not just semi auto rifles... This is like them thinking taking all of the Lamborghinis off the roads would lower automobile deaths.

Again I will ask, why is it so important for them to take our semi autos?

#16 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

Yea ok.. just like how the evil ar he is "buying to give to cops" is responsible for less than 1% of gun fatalities where as that angelic 45 (that he is buying to keep) is over 90% of the fatalities.

Why do they want our semi auto rifles so bad? The lastest data is from 2011. 11,000+ deaths from firearms, Only 311 deaths from All rifles not just semi auto rifles... This is like them thinking taking all of the Lamborghinis off the roads would lower automobile deaths.

Is it ok for me to use claymore mines on my property to defend myself? I mean, how many people died from claymores last year? zero?

And if not, why is that?

#17 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

Arms vs Ordnance. look it up bud... Care to anwser My question now?

#18 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

Arms vs Ordnance. look it up bud... Care to anwser My question now?

I know that, but I'm just saying.. why am I not allowed to station a 50 cal on my porch

#19 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:22 AM

Look here, I own an AR along with few other firearms before I retired from service. I realize that my AR was a useless purchase. There is no situation where I can use it. Can't hunt with it, can't carry it with me for protection.

I know ARs are rarely used but when they are available they lead to massacres like Newtown and Colorado. Without it we might be talking about 50% less casualties

#20 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:24 AM

I know that, but I'm just saying.. why am I not allowed to station a 50 cal on my porch

I can do that where I live... I see no problem with it if you are not causing harm to anyone with it (anyone who doesn't cause me to fear for my life that is). If you make someone fear for their life I have no problem with which arms you use to stop it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users