26 replies to this topic

#16 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

Yea ok.. just like how the evil ar he is "buying to give to cops" is responsible for less than 1% of gun fatalities where as that angelic 45 (that he is buying to keep) is over 90% of the fatalities.

Why do they want our semi auto rifles so bad? The lastest data is from 2011. 11,000+ deaths from firearms, Only 311 deaths from All rifles not just semi auto rifles... This is like them thinking taking all of the Lamborghinis off the roads would lower automobile deaths.

Again I will ask, why is it so important for them to take our semi autos?

Is it ok for me to use claymore mines on my property to defend myself? I mean, how many people died from claymores last year? zero?

And if not, why is that?

#17 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

Arms vs Ordnance. look it up bud... Care to anwser My question now?

#18 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

Arms vs Ordnance. look it up bud... Care to anwser My question now?

I know that, but I'm just saying.. why am I not allowed to station a 50 cal on my porch

#19 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:22 AM

Yea ok.. just like how the evil ar he is "buying to give to cops" is responsible for less than 1% of gun fatalities where as that angelic 45 (that he is buying to keep) is over 90% of the fatalities.

Why do they want our semi auto rifles so bad? The lastest data is from 2011. 11,000+ deaths from firearms, Only 311 deaths from All rifles not just semi auto rifles... This is like them thinking taking all of the Lamborghinis off the roads would lower automobile deaths.

Again I will ask, why is it so important for them to take our semi autos?

Look here, I own an AR along with few other firearms before I retired from service. I realize that my AR was a useless purchase. There is no situation where I can use it. Can't hunt with it, can't carry it with me for protection.

I know ARs are rarely used but when they are available they lead to massacres like Newtown and Colorado. Without it we might be talking about 50% less casualties

#20 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:24 AM

I know that, but I'm just saying.. why am I not allowed to station a 50 cal on my porch

I can do that where I live... I see no problem with it if you are not causing harm to anyone with it (anyone who doesn't cause me to fear for my life that is). If you make someone fear for their life I have no problem with which arms you use to stop it.

#21 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:32 AM

Look here, I own an AR along with few other firearms before I retired from service. I realize that my AR was a useless purchase. There is no situation where I can use it. Can't hunt with it, can't carry it with me for protection.

I know ARs are rarely used but when they are available they lead to massacres like Newtown and Colorado. Without it we might be talking about 50% less casualties

Sorry but a Glock 19s with 33 round magazines or 15 round magazines or hell 7 round magazines would easily achieve the same results. Same goes for bombs made with house hold ingredients against unarmed sitting ducks with no protection.

We guard our money why not our children? A little bit of deterrent would go a long ways to stopping these cowards that go to no gun zones to commit their atrocities.

Also thank you for your service.

#22 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

Sorry but a Glock 19s with 33 round magazines or 15 round magazines or hell 7 round magazines would easily achieve the same results. Same goes for bombs made with house hold ingredients against unarmed sitting ducks with no protection.

We guard our money why not our children? A little bit of deterrent would go a long ways to stopping these cowards that go to no gun zones to commit their atrocities.

Also thank you for your service.

Thank you brother. So we can agree that our background checks need some serious maintenance. For example, if you have any mental issues and ended up seeking help at some point in your life, that should be a red flag when trying to purchase a weapon regardless of privacy. If you share the same apartment/house with someone like that, that should be a disqualifying flag.I gotta tell you, right now the only people being denied paperwork from sheriffs office are veterans with PTSD issues who are marked with that red flag for life because they trusted their VA people too much.

#23 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:46 AM

Another thing, the 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting. I use my ar for home defense and plinking.

Some may say it is overkill, I think not. If you have 4 grown men break into your house, hold you at gun point, instruct you to lay on the floor and smack you in the back of the head with a rifle while stealing sh*t. This happened to my brother, we should not be restricted in the arms we own, nor the magazine capacity of said weapon.

#24 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

I can do that where I live... I see no problem with it if you are not causing harm to anyone with it (anyone who doesn't cause me to fear for my life that is). If you make someone fear for their life I have no problem with which arms you use to stop it.

Where do you live cause that would be the ultimate alarm system for sure? Btw, my last tour in Iraq we weren't even allowed to use them (used 240 instead) because they were considered to be inhumane. Irony

#25 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

Thank you brother. So we can agree that our background checks need some serious maintenance. For example, if you have any mental issues and ended up seeking help at some point in your life, that should be a red flag when trying to purchase a weapon regardless of privacy. If you share the same apartment/house with someone like that, that should be a disqualifying flag.I gotta tell you, right now the only people being denied paperwork from sheriffs office are veterans with PTSD issues who are marked with that red flag for life because they trusted their VA people too much.

I don't want anyone incapable of owning a firearm to be my neighbor
If they are that prone to violence they should be locked up either in a prison or a mental institution.

In a perfect world I would have no problem with a background check on everyone. But, that is registration and as history teaches us registration leads to confiscation.

#26 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:57 AM

Where do you live cause that would be the ultimate alarm system for sure? Btw, my last tour in Iraq we weren't even allowed to use them (used 240 instead) because they were considered to be inhumane. Irony

Out in the sticks in SC. I was talking of any semi 50 cal or class III legally owned firearm. As far as I know I may sit on my porch with any legally owned firearm I want.

Yea, not much crime or many murders out here.

#27 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,385 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:25 AM

Bc u were in Iraq and had your rights to purchase certain firearms stripped from you. 50 calls aren't illegal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com