Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

He sucks anyway. They overpaid.

#3 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,831 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Even a shitty no talent QB like Ponder is getting weapons.

#4 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

where's that loser from that website? OH SOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE

#5 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,765 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

and the pats sign adrian wilson

#6 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

He wasn't exactly the spring chicken we need to take the reigns from smith. Harvin and wallace would have been the only 2 guys that would have fit well here long term, but they demanded wayyyy too much.

#7 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

Who cares, this is about as exciting, important, and relevant as us missing out on Beanie Wells...just doesn't matter.

#8 Guest_BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a_*

Guest_BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Even a shitty no talent QB like Ponder is getting weapons.

I guess they're trying to give him a fair chance before they boot him and draft another QB.

#9 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • 6,837 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

I always thought Jennings was a product of the system in Green Bay, never a solid receiver on his own merit. We'll see now.

#10 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,587 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

I'm honestly not upset about any signings other teams.make.

Our team isn't hurting as bad as most make it out to be.

#11 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,331 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

Panthers' fans: Jennings suck! Bucs overpaid Goldson! Seattle is Eagles 2.0! Even with Welker, Peyton still suck in the Playoffs! Steven Jackson is old and injury proned! Etc etc etc

#12 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,883 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

#13 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • 6,837 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

Panthers' fans: Jennings suck! Bucs overpaid Goldson! Seattle is Eagles 2.0! Even with Welker, Peyton still suck in the Playoffs! Steven Jackson is old and injury proned! Etc etc etc

Actually, I don't think any of that.

I don't think Jennings sucks, I just don't think he's some sort of incredible WR. I think that having a solid, vertical offensive attack, with an incredible QB, helped him out.

I think that the Bucs did an awesome job getting Goldson. He got paid what the market demanded. He was worth every cent in my opinion. And honestly, this is the move that scares me the most in our division.

Seattle is improving. They're not trying to piece together a team in the offseason to make some sort of incredible machine, they're improving in places they needed to improve, which is what a team needs to do.

I do think Peyton has troubles in the playoffs, and I'm not sure how much more Welker will help out with the team. Will he be an improvement? Yeah. But there's only so many touches, and most of those are going to go to Decker (being familiar, having trust, etc)

Steven Jackson is a monster, but again, there's only so many touches they have on offense. Their defense is still not very good, with a terrible pass rush.

#14 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,331 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

Actually, I don't think any of that.

I don't think Jennings sucks, I just don't think he's some sort of incredible WR. I think that having a solid, vertical offensive attack, with an incredible QB, helped him out.

I think that the Bucs did an awesome job getting Goldson. He got paid what the market demanded. He was worth every cent in my opinion. And honestly, this is the move that scares me the most in our division.

Seattle is improving. They're not trying to piece together a team in the offseason to make some sort of incredible machine, they're improving in places they needed to improve, which is what a team needs to do.

I do think Peyton has troubles in the playoffs, and I'm not sure how much more Welker will help out with the team. Will he be an improvement? Yeah. But there's only so many touches, and most of those are going to go to Decker (being familiar, having trust, etc)

Steven Jackson is a monster, but again, there's only so many touches they have on offense. Their defense is still not very good, with a terrible pass rush.

Implying to the ignorant ones only

#15 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,455 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

all of that is true. What's your point?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com