Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

http://www.optimumsc...mock-draft.html

Have us taking Keenan Allen and Jesse Williams.

#2 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

http://www.optimumsc...mock-draft.html

Have us taking Keenan Allen and Jesse Williams.

I'm happy with Allen or Patterson at 14 and if their both available I trust the front office to select the better of the 2. That being said if John Jenkins falls that far theres no way we don't take him. As a a matter of a fact the combo of Allen or Patterson with John Jenkins would be a dream draft.

Here's a video of Jenkins going against the best o-line in College Football(Alabama) in the SEC championship game.

and if you want to see more vs. lesser competetion here you go here for like 4-5 other games.
http://draftbreakdow...vs-alabama-2012

#3 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

Jesse Williams is way better then John Jenkins man....I could definitely live with this scenario....

#4 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

YES!!!!!!!!! God hear me please.

Let thissss happen.

#5 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

WR and DT will be address with the first two picks. It's not even a secret anymore. It's just guessing which position is going before the other.

#6 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,667 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

i would love that draft.

#7 BigBeezy

BigBeezy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Although I'm not say as high on Williams as some, I wouldn't be mad AT ALL with this draft.

#8 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

WR and DT will be address with the first two picks. It's not even a secret anymore. It's just guessing which position is going before the other.

You don't think CB is as big of a need?

#9 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

You don't think CB is as big of a need?

It is. Don't get me wrong. I sure as hell want a Desmond or Rhodes at 14, but by knowing how this team operates, we're going to stay with who we already have at cb. But don't rule out resigning Munnerlyn.

#10 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,489 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

Im really anxious to see Allens workout results. I have been on his bandwagon a while as the top receiver, i just want him to impress and show he is worth the pick before we consider taking him. I have been doing a lot of snooping around and fans of other teams picking after us think he would be a steal if he fell that far. Just want him to show he is worth it before the draft gets here.

#11 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 5,027 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

Not a big Jenkins fan, like Williams alot better

#12 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

I'm officially on the Sheldon Richardson bandwagon.

#13 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

Not a big Jenkins fan, like Williams alot better

I guess I like Jenkins better because I keep dreaming that we will resign Dwan and then have a need for a run stuffing, double team occupying tackle. Does not make him look like a sexy pick but as a Nose Tackle to pair with 3 good pass rushers it seems to me just what the DR. ordered.

Just curious for you and others what videos or games have you watched that have you more impressed with Williams, or is it just scouting reports you have read?

#14 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:35 AM

best scenario imo is to trade down and pick up another 2nd or 3rd. we can still get a wr and dt to go along with a cb/s/og

#15 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,039 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:47 AM

When I first read this thread, I wasn't too impressed by the sound of this mock. I'm pretty meh on Allen, and I like Williams in the 2nd but I'd rather get a 1st round DT. Then I looked at the whole mock, and based on what was available to us I can see it. Star and Hankins are both already gone and those are my two biggest crushes. Richardson is also gone, so that's all the 1st round DTs I'd be interested in. All 3 first round OTs are gone, Rhodes is even gone (not that I'm a huge Rhodes fan, but he would make sense). With what's left on the board Allen makes the most sense. The only possible other option really is Patterson, but Allen is a better WR right now. I couldn't give a poo about "all purpose yards". Easy to artificially inflate those returning kicks.

In the 2nd, there weren't really many options left I'd consider better for the team than Williams so I'd call that a good pick too.

All in all, that would be a somewhat disappointing draft, but considering who they have available when we pick I'd be happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com