#106 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,369 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

Somewhere, SCMunnerlyn1 is jumping for joy.

#107 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

To be honest with you, When Gamble when down and the benched Josh, they secondary looked and played better. I happy with Cap, He's our Steve smith on Defense. Just needs to limit his PI penalties and were are good.

The other guys didn't play scared, Norman did. The biggest difference to me was Thomas mugging guys, really affected the offensive timing.

#108 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,881 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

Thats a huge stretch. Dockery is being built up to be a decent corner and he really hasnt shown that. He got burned repeatedly on short routes and made no splash plays. Josh Thomas is our best corner on the outside right now. And its close. They all need to greatly improve. Josh Norman is still the best athlete at corner but needs to really hone in on the fundamentals of the position.

Then get your eyes checked. Dockery was our best cover corner the moment Rivera benched Norman. Yeah, he got burned on several occasions but at least he wasn't as bad as Norman. Dockery actually made plays when The Panthers needed stops.

#109 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:27 AM

Then get your eyes checked. Dockery was our best cover corner the moment Rivera benched Norman. Yeah, he got burned on several occasions but at least he wasn't as bad as Norman. Dockery actually made plays when The Panthers needed stops.

I need my eyes checked because i dont agree? Ur a douchebag. Dockery played better than norman. I didnt deny that. But he is not our best corner.

#110 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,042 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

Good (I think?)

Question: How many nickelback's does it take to defend a passing attack?

Answer: I guess we're going to find out (God help us).

#111 panthers90

panthers90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

LOL, Gettleman is a bad motherfuger

Captain Munnerlyn's 1-year deal to stay with #Panthers worth $1.1 million -- $750,000 base, $300,000 signing bonus and $50,000 workout bonus

from Yas' twitter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com