Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ted Ginn joins the Panthers on a one-year deal

385 posts in this topic

Posted

24 pages later and Tedd Ginn Jr. is the second coming of Christ

Why the f is this thread 24 pages???

Posted

Why the f is this thread 24 pages???

because you just made it page 25

Posted

seriously?

i love overreactions.

reasonable fan: "he's going to really help out the return game and could possibly play a role as a deep threat in the offense."

"rational" fan: "WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!! TAP THE BRAKES! LOL what's all this talk of him being a HoFer?"

reasonable fan: "huh? i said he was going to help"

"rational" fan: "LOL you moron! you think he's gonna be an instant probowler and the rest of the league is shaking in their boots!"

reasonable fan: "ummm....ok. yeah, that's exactly what i said" *backs away from raging lunatic beating his chest*

1 person likes this

Posted

because you just made it page 25

Yay.

seriously?

i love overreactions.

reasonable fan: "he's going to really help out the return game and could possibly play a role as a deep threat in the offense."

"rational" fan: "WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!! TAP THE BRAKES! LOL what's all this talk of him being a HoFer?"

"rational" fan: "LOL you moron! you think he's gonna be an instant probowler and the rest of the league is shaking in their boots!"

reasonable fan: "ummm....ok. yeah, that's exactly what i said" *backs away from raging lunatic beating his chest*

Sounds about right.

Posted

seriously?

i love overreactions.

you also can't forget "OH YEAH well if any other team signed him out from under the panthers then teh huddle would trample itself to death in a mad rush to discredit the signing! i brought this up because this has some kind of bearing on ginn's quality as a player apparently!"

Posted

meh....more preaching on the correct way to be a fan. not every fan approaches being a fan the same way nor do they need to. get over it.

Wasn't trying to Preach. I just wanted to let my feelings out. I never said my way is the correct way. I said my way is the FUN way. I may not like everything that happens. But at this point in time, we seem to be headed for a bright future. That gets me excited, so I want to share that excitement.

So it is wrong for me to try and get folks to enjoy football. But it is prefectly fine for you to tell me to get over it? Is that one of these new fangled interwebz rules I am not familiar with?

I like being optimistic. I also like being excited about my teams. That doesn't make me a better fan. It just makes me a happy fan. I have no problem with fans carping about the Panthers. My problem stems from when they go all snarky and superior.

Ah the interwebz. How did we ever survive without it.

Posted

Right on man, this forum is so predictably ridiculous. This dude is marginal at best which is reflected by the terms of his contract. Another brilliant free agency move. Why don't they just spend the fuging money and get some real talent at WR and PR?

Posted

Right on man, this forum is so predictably ridiculous. This dude is marginal at best which is reflected by the terms of his contract. Another brilliant free agency move. Why don't they just spend the fuging money and get some real talent at WR and PR?

spend what money

2 people like this

Posted

Don't you believe in the Lord?

Teh Jimmeh was teh Beast.

The end of the world is nigh.

Tedd Ginn Jr. cometh...

LOL

Posted

Only FA pick up of significance means 25 pages...although Ginn ain't much to write home about....oh well

Posted

Only FA pick up of significance means 25 pages...although Ginn ain't much to write home about....oh well

well it does include a multi-page hijack re: luke kuechly for some reason

Posted

whitlock1.jpg