Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL Player to Announce Hes Gay. jtnc Comfirms this is not Jimmy

309 posts in this topic

Posted

Heh

post-5141-0-69637600-1364251771_thumb.jp

post-5141-0-17381800-1364251844_thumb.jp

Posted

heh happy?

Posted

heh happy?

??

Posted

Would be cool if it was Peppers because he is such a high profile, talented player. That being said, from a team perspective I would probably be at least somewhat uneasy about this simply because of the media circus that would follow said player. Plus if you cut him because he's merely an adequate fringe player, the LGBT would be on your ass like Charmin.

Posted

Chknwing if you are going to start a thread about another man's sexual orientation, especially a stranger of all things, you probably shouldn't be going about labeling someone else a stalker. I'm not exactly a big Clausen fan but even bringing up this discussion makes you more questionable than Jimmy at this point.

Posted

his g/f is hot as hell, but wearing budgee smugglers with ya buddies at the river is a definate red flag...i mean, pickles may or may not be gay...dont really care, and its none of my business, but that photo came out of the closet the second it was developed. there is a pink unicorn that farts glitter rainbows with that picture hanging up in its bedroom.

i dont care who it is, as long as its not smitty. if smitty is gay, i imagine that chip on his shoulder is him bottling it up....like a superhero, "in the closet guy", using his gay rage to punch team mates in the face and body slam opposing cornerbacks! would hate for him to come out of the closet and then play all lax and and ease with the world, that would be terrible!! i think smitty is a straight shooter, only brought him up cause nobody else coming out bothers me.

Posted

i can't imagine a gay person being comfortable being openly gay on the carolina huddle, much less on a football field irl

Posted

It's The Golden Calf of Bristol! It all makes sense now...lol

Seriously. Like you guys said, whatever team this dude is on, there are in for a PR rollercoaster.

Posted

Watch it be a center

Posted

Watch it be a center

LOL

Posted

Please Matt Ryan lol

Posted

i can't imagine a gay person being comfortable being openly gay on the carolina huddle, much less on a football field irl

There is one openly gay person that I know of on the huddle. He has mentioned it from time to time. I never saw anything out of the ordinary thrown his way. At least on the public forums.