Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Panther in history to start at least 8 games?

138 posts in this topic

Posted

Kerry Collins, was suppose to show us to the promise land. :( dam that fuger

Posted

Armanti Edwards

Posted

I don't know if I've hated a player more than Mare in recent memory.

Posted

I remember that game w. Willig in '04. I think it was against Denver..

game posted, scroll up

Posted

Delhomme? Cmon man! Dude may be average, but he gave us our only superbowl appearance

that was a fluke year... DA went to the pro bowl and Matt Cassel had a good season once, matt flynn showed up in a big playoff game, caleb hanie did too kinda... Panther fans seem to love delhomme for that one season when he ruined us after that. never came up in the big time. I may be biased because I was sitting two rows back from the visting bench in the arizona playoff loss but i HATE delhomme.. Will never consider him a good panther.

Posted

Matt Willig about 2:41:20

amazing find..I laugh about it now but back then I was raging.

Granted the maddest I have ever been was when Kasay kicked the ball out of bounds in the Super Bowl. Single maddest sports moment I can remember.

Posted

that was a fluke year... DA went to the pro bowl and Matt Cassel had a good season once, matt flynn showed up in a big playoff game, caleb hanie did too kinda... Panther fans seem to love delhomme for that one season when he ruined us after that. never came up in the big time. I may be biased because I was sitting two rows back from the visting bench in the arizona playoff loss but i HATE delhomme.. Will never consider him a good panther.

I don't man..The AZ meltdown was bad, but I was in the stadium in 03 when Peete was sucking so bad against the Jags in the home opener that the crowd was actually chanting for Weinke to come out. Think about that, the stadium was loudly cheering for Weinke! Low and behold Delhomme came out with a fire to start the 2nd half and that was one hell of season to watch from there.

Posted

So you think Delhomme was completely awful from 2003-2008 huh?

Posted

So you think Delhomme was completely awful from 2003-2008 huh?

Sure do! include '09 too

Posted

btw, if you are interested in Matt Willig, the actor.

Posted

Mangum was actually ok in an era when tight ends were not your 6th receiver

Not saying he didn't fill a role. I just personally could not stand him. Stone hands droppy mc can't catch.

Posted

Naka