16 replies to this topic

#1 xtheronx

xtheronx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationCharleston, South Carolina

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

.. didn't see this posted anywhere .. and I actually found the mythical search feature

"This workout program must be conducted in three phases, with each team having specific dates in which they can conduct each phase:

CAROLINA PANTHERS
First Day: April 15
OTA Offseason Workouts: May 21-23, May 28-30, June 3-6
Mandatory Minicamp: June 11-13"

"Phase One consists of the first two weeks of the program with activities limited to strength and conditioning and physical rehabilitation only.

Phase Two consists of the next three weeks of the program. On-field workouts may include individual player instruction and drills as well as team practice conducted on a "separates" basis. No live contact or team offense vs. team defense drills are permitted.

Phase Three consists of the next four weeks of the program. Teams may conduct a total of 10 days of organized team practice activity, or "OTAs". No live contact is permitted, but 7-on-7, 9-on-7, and 11-on-11 drills are permissible."

http://www.sbnation....season-workouts

#2 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,543 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:30 PM

Can't come soon enough.

#3 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:55 AM

nice. thanks

#4 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,921 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:25 AM

I love football too much

#5 sam_randallusa

sam_randallusa

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

LETS GO PANTHERS! :cool:

#6 FuaMeOnce

FuaMeOnce

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

I want to go down to Queen City for some of these activities this year. Never been but it always looks like so much fun.

#7 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,700 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

Anyone know the training camp dates. I know it toward the end of july. I need to coordinate with some friends and Ive done a search, but this was the only offseason schedule thread I found.

#8 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,518 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:10 AM

Fan Fest was announced for August 3rd at 2pm at BofA. I assume they will report to Spartanburg on July 27,28, or 29. For the first time in years I'm gonna miss fan fest and the opening preseason game cause I'm taking the kids to Disney. Dad of the year.

#9 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,700 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:30 AM

Fan Fest was announced for August 3rd at 2pm at BofA. I assume they will report to Spartanburg on July 27,28, or 29. For the first time in years I'm gonna miss fan fest and the opening preseason game cause I'm taking the kids to Disney. Dad of the year.

Got to have fun and spend time with them while you can. My friends will be bringing their kids to TC. We took them last year and they had a blast. I leave my boys at home. They're to small and I'm not dealing with 2 toddlers in 100° heat.

#10 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,700 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:30 AM

Got to have fun and spend time with them while you can. My friends will be bringing their kids to TC. We took them last year and they had a blast. I leave my boys at home. They're to small and I'm not dealing with 2 toddlers in 100° heat.

#11 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,518 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

I'm taking my 8 year old down to S'burg on 8/2 before we leave for Disney. Priorities.

#12 GolfRasta

GolfRasta

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationPinehurst

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:08 AM

Anyone know the training camp dates. I know it toward the end of july. I need to coordinate with some friends and Ive done a search, but this was the only offseason schedule thread I found.

I thought Smitty said in his last interview on NFLN that they report to TC on July 25th

#13 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,700 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:32 AM

I thought Smitty said in his last interview on NFLN that they report to TC on July 25th

I didn't see that. I know it begins around that date. I'm more intrested inactual dates and times, for pre-planning. I swear I thought someone posted them already....

#14 nationsford

nationsford

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:34 PM

July 27- August 15 according to panthers.com

#15 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,700 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:58 PM

July 27- August 15 according to panthers.com

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com