Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

IM Ron Burgandy?

9 posts in this topic

Not Panther related, but who proof reads some of this crap?

Take a look at the question marks throughout.

post-2470-0-76162000-1366552797_thumb.jp

post-2470-0-84611600-1366552807_thumb.jp

post-2470-0-80709200-1366552818_thumb.jp

Am I missing something?

1 person likes this

Am I missing something?

Trying to do mobile, I think I effed it all up.

Would read again.

Someone doesn't proofread their posts. You forgot a link/article/story/anything that could remotely explain what you are talking about.

Edit: Too quick for me lol

The ? is in substitution for three apostrophes. It's more than likely a font transfer glitch from when it's translated to the mobile version.

Yeah what flop said, it's just a translation glitch.

• Topics

• It's because you, unlike the op and the posters above are sane.
    • Fornette is much more talented than Davis.  Adrian Peterson is more like it even if AD is shifter and Fornette is bigger more powerful.    Now, just wondering if Fornette will be hurt like AD has been much of the time.
    • who gives a poo about character development? i was 3-5 years old. i only care for the nostalgia. it's going to be hard to inject that into a show that was so obviously geared towards children. it would be like sesame street spending a whole season having elmo ponder his existence in the universe and his own sexuality.    plus most of the main cast got replaced by the third season. i should know. i have a green ranger and white ranger beeper. i was not watching it by the time they switched him to the red ranger. but i was such a big fuging fan of the green ranger. i wanted long hair like he had at that time. yeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh