Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if you're contemplating committing seppuku over our last two picks go ahead and do it because you're probably a terrible poster, but think about this:

112 posts in this topic

Posted

So you're telling me AJ fuging Klein is going to replace Jon Beason? Well if so I hope Ron Rivera updates his resume. Cause his ass is gone.

Posted

I miss Hurney

1 person likes this

Posted

pretty sure all those people killed themselves during the hurney years. the rest of us have risen from the fire stronger.

2 people like this

Posted

Cant cut Beason, too much guaranteed money left.

Posted

So you're telling me AJ fuging Klein is going to replace Jon Beason? Well if so I hope Ron Rivera updates his resume. Cause his ass is gone.

I think he can.

Beason is a shell of his former self. Injury plagued, possibly lazy, and maybe even undetermined now that he finally get his large contract. there was a time when Beason was a god on the football field. Luke Kuechly is now that player.

2 people like this

Posted

i don't know about you but i don't want 10m a year tied up into an injury-prone OLB.

1 person likes this

Posted

Philly, I agree about DWill, but I can't see Klein making Beason expendable, at least not this year. Although, Kiper and McShay both said he will compete for a starting position down the road.

Posted

Don't think about it, do it pussies!

Posted

Is Seppuku a distant sister of Bukkake?

Posted

I personally like the 5th & 6th rounders.

I just hope Shula can utilize our RBs better than Chud did.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm so glad a slow linebacker who can't tackle in space, and a undersized running back are going to replace two all pros.