Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KARASMATIC444

Mike Goosdon was popped with drugs and gun

78 posts in this topic

When he was a rookie, my sons went to an OTA to get autographs.  It was early June, school was out, and it was hot.  There was a girl standing beside us who had braces, a tank top, and shorts.  She was about 15 years old, and looked no older. She had just finished her first year of high school.  Goodson told her she looked fine, asked her for her autograph--with phone number.  Smitty told him to shut up and get in the locker room. 

FWIW

Yikes :(

What Oakland will do to a person

In Goody's defense would you want to play for the jets?

Id probably pick jail too

3 people like this

I hope he doesnt fumble those weapons

love, love, love a dumbass...especially when they dont play for the Panthers..

In Goody's defense would you want to play for the jets?

Id probably pick jail too

Awww that's cold......

Me likey!!

1) Drunk Passenger - Don't care

2) Weed? - Should be legal but I doubt NJ has favorable laws. Don't care

3) Unregistered gun WITH HOLLOW POINT BULLETS. Go to jail you dumbass.

You people do realize that hollow point bullets are not illegal in any way, right? I only use hollow points in my conceal carry weapon. Also I didn't see in the article where the gun wasn't registered. If it was registered i believe he would be charged with possesion of firearm during a crime, or some bs his lawyer will pay the passenger to take the wrap for.

Edit- apparently in jersey you can't have hollow points outside of your home or target practice except for transporting them directly to such places. What a stupid law.

Edit #2- apparently jersey is the ONLY state in the country where you can't carry hollow points for self defense. But then again, in a state that still deems people too stupid to pump their own gas, I guess it makes sense.

You people do realize that hollow point bullets are not illegal in any way, right? I only use hollow points in my conceal carry weapon. Also I didn't see in the article where the gun wasn't registered. If it was registered i believe he would be charged with possesion of firearm during a crime, or some bs his lawyer will pay the passenger to take the wrap for.

Edit- apparently in jersey you can't have hollow points outside of your home or target practice except for transporting them directly to such places. What a stupid law.

If you've been to Camden NJ you wouldn't think it was a stupid law.

If you've been to Camden NJ you wouldn't think it was a stupid law.

Elaborate.