Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Goosdon was popped with drugs and gun

78 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If you've been to Camden NJ you wouldn't think it was a stupid law.

lol i've been there, holy shtt what a complete ghetto. you couldn't pay me to live there

Posted · Report post

lol i've been there, holy shtt what a complete ghetto. you couldn't pay me to live there

If that's the case, then I'd most certainly want my bullets to be as lethal as possible.

I'd also want those gold chain wearing ****** to have hollow points as well, because they serve another purpose. Once they hit a target, they break apart. When the orange pasted man misses me with an entire clip and hits the day care behind me, the little future snookies will be in a lot less danger than a standard round as the hollow will likely break up upon impact and not travel through walls.

Posted · Report post

Elaborate.

Just look up Camden, NJ and the devastation hollow-point bullets cause compared to regular bullets. And you can probably connect the dots.  I lived in Philly and went across the Delaware bridge into Camden for fun just driving around not knowing what the fug i was doing. It was literally like a war zone. One of the top 5 scariest moments of my life and this was during the daytime.

Posted · Report post

Lol I can't believe they censored the g word. ^

Rhymes with speedos.

Posted · Report post

Just look up Camden, NJ and the devastation hollow-point bullets cause compared to regular bullets. And you can probably connect the dots. I lived in Philly and went across the Delaware bridge into Camden for fun just driving around not knowing what the fug i was doing. It was literally like a war zone. One of the top 5 scariest moments of my life and this was during the daytime.

See post above.

Posted · Report post

See post above.

dumb.

Posted · Report post

dumb.

I supply a logical argument with facts pertaining to why its preferable an safer to have hollow points and its dumb?

Bullets are lethal. You want what you hit to be neutralized. You want what you miss to not be neutralized. A hollow does this better than a standard round. What am I not explaining clearly?

Posted · Report post

I supply a logical argument with facts pertaining to why its preferable an safer to have hollow points and its dumb?

Bullets are lethal. You want what you hit to be neutralized. You want what you miss to not be neutralized. A hollow does this better than a standard round. What am I not explaining clearly?

Because you are looking at it from a tourist perspective and not from the perspective of people who actually live there.  The innocent that get hit in drive by's, drug deals gone wrong, young kids who are in gangs. They have a lesser chance of dying.  It's a poverty-stricken community with crime that is comparable to Compton, CA. 

Just looked up the stat. Annual average income in Camden is roughly 13,000/year. Think about that.

Posted · Report post

Because you are looking at it from a tourist perspective and not from the perspective of people who actually live there. The innocent that get hit in drive by's, drug deals gone wrong, young kids who are in gangs. They have a lesser chance of dying. It's a poverty-stricken community with crime that is comparable to Compton, CA.

Again, from that perspective id WANT hollow points in every gun. Do you know the percentages of hits versus missed shots in a shooting?? Extremely low, even lower when you're holding the gun sideways in an impala riding on 24's as you shoot up a neighborhood. I don't want those bullets flying through homes, I want them to break up upon impact. A hollow point round achieves this.

Posted · Report post

Again, from that perspective id WANT hollow points in every gun. Do you know the percentages of hits versus missed shots in a shooting?? Extremely low, even lower when you're holding the gun sideways in an impala riding on 24's as you shoot up a neighborhood. I don't want those bullets flying through homes, I want them to break up upon impact. A hollow point round achieves this.

You are speaking to the son of a 15 year vet cop in Oakland, CA. It is a preventative measure to bodily harm, nothing more.

Posted · Report post

It is pretty fuging bad. I stood out like a sore thumb. And the people there obviously didn't want me to be there. I got stared down the whole 10 minutes i drove around then looped back to the bridge.

Posted · Report post

You are speaking to the son of a 15 year vet cop in Oakland, CA. It is a preventative measure to bodily harm, nothing more.

What does that have to do with you?

You are speaking to a man who has conceal carried for many years, knows his guns, knows his ammo and knows his laws and who loves educating himself on all of the above.

But if you really have a problem with lethality in a gun maybe we should take away all their guns and just give them megaphones so they can do drive by insults.

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images