CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,409 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:38 PM

Here is what we got so far...

- The logo has a 3D dimension (kind of like hat logos)

- The bottom of the sweaters may not have the warning flag on the bottom.

- The numbers are in a new font and on the white jersey they have changed from red to black, and either the sleeve has the number on the side or the jersey will have the number on the upper left corner of it.

- The gloves will be all red and either the pants or the socks will have a white line around them (pants: bottom or socks: top).

- The white sweater will have a red-white-black stripe on the sleeve (in that order).

#32 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,663 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

I have a feeling I'm not going to like them. But hopefully they drop the price on the current ones after these new ones come out.

#33 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,714 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:45 AM

http://instagram.com/p/Z5ezJXr9n7/

New tease is up.

Bottom of the Jersey is stripes. 

White Away sweater with 3 stripes on the bottom.  R,W,R. 

Similar to the Team Canada Sweater.

http://www.icejersey...y-Jersey-p7792/

#34 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,663 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:25 PM

I can tell I might not like it

#35 beuer1

beuer1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

or you know it could be home sweater with white stripes.

#36 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,409 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

I actually think CPF 96 is right, I went back and checked the pic that looked like the bottom hem of the home jersey (teaser 2) and then looked at the sleeve of the white jersey (teaser 5) and the stripes were in the exact same order. So I'm thinking it's safe to say that the stripes on the jersey's will be black-white-red in that order.

I'm willing to bet that's the bottom hem with a red-white-red stripe at the bottom...

That gives us the following...

- (Teaser 1) The logo has a 3D dimension on the home jersey kit (kind of like hat logos).

- (Teaser 2) The sleeve of the home jersey kit has a black-white-red stripe (in that order)

- (Teaser 3) The numbers are in a new font and on the away jersey kit they have changed from red to black. The number location will be on the side or on the upper left corner of the away jersey kit

- (Teaser 4) The gloves will be all red and the bottom of the pants will have a white line around them on the home jersey kit.

- (Teaser 5) The logo still has the 3D texture to it, even on the away jersey kit, and the away jersey kit will have a black-white-red stripe on the sleeve (in that order).

- (Teaser 6) The bottom hem on the away jersey kit will have a red-white-red stripe on it (in that order).

I hope this helps a little.

#37 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,409 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

I actually think CPF 96 is right, I went back and checked the pic that looked like the bottom hem of the home jersey (teaser 2) and then looked at the sleeve of the white jersey (teaser 5) and the stripes were in the exact same order. So I'm thinking it's safe to say that the stripes on the jersey's will be black-white-red in that order.

I'm willing to bet that's the bottom hem with a red-white-red stripe at the bottom...

That gives us the following...

- (Teaser 1) The logo has a 3D dimension on the home jersey kit (kind of like hat logos).

- (Teaser 2) The sleeve of the home jersey kit has a black-white-red stripe (in that order)

- (Teaser 3) The numbers are in a new font and on the away jersey kit they have changed from red to black. The number location will be on the side or on the upper left corner of the away jersey kit

- (Teaser 4) The gloves will be all red and the bottom of the pants will have a white line around them on the home jersey kit.

- (Teaser 5) The logo still has the 3D texture to it, even on the away jersey kit, and the away jersey kit will have a black-white-red stripe on the sleeve (in that order).

- (Teaser 6) The bottom hem on the away jersey kit will have a red-white-red stripe on it (in that order).

I hope this helps a little.

#38 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,714 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:38 AM

^That's why I thought the stripes were at the bottom of the Away jersey. Also don't forget that the Away jersey has a solid red collar on it. 

Also a new tease is up. 

Shows the numbers on the Home Sweater.

They are White with a black outline.

http://instagram.com/p/Z8Dg3Dr9kk/

#39 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,409 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

Updated

- (Teaser 3) The numbers are in a new font and on the away jersey kit they have changed to black with a silver outline. The number location will be on the side of the sleeve on the away jersey kit. The away jersey kit will also have a red collar.

- (Teaser 5) The logo still has the 3D texture to it, even on the away jersey kit;  and the away jersey kit will have a black-white-red stripe on the sleeve (in that order).

- (Teaser 7) The numbers on the home kit jersey are also in a new font and are white with a black outline.

#40 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,714 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:48 AM

New teaser is up and it's show a large portion of the shoulder area. 

http://instagram.com/p/Z-oRcRr9u5/

I have changed my thinking though on the which is the Home and which is the away. Flip what we've been saying this whole time so far. 

The home Jersey will have a White stripe covering the shoulders and top of the jersey, Black numbering, Red collar, Red sleeves with stripes on the end, Stripes on the bottom of the jersey alternating colors. Body of the Jersey is Red.

The Away Jersey will have a Red stripe covering the shoulders and top of the jersey, White Numbering, Black collar, White sleeves with stripes on the end, stripes on the bottom of the jersey alternating colors. Body of the Jersey is White. 

Both will feature the 3d logo. 

Honestly though with this new clue, I haven't any idea what it's going to look like now. The white area at the bottom isn't the C patch as it's jersey. 

#41 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

And sink to the bottom with the submarines.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationOut in God's country.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

Yeah this most recent teaser has blown everything up for me.  I went from thinking we were going to look like the red wings to something totally different.  Overall it should be less busy w/o the warning flags at the bottom.  Unless of course they just haven't showed those yet. It makes sense to me why they teased these pictures out.  They could get away with showing small areas without giving away the entire thing.  I thought it was going to be similar to what TB did by simplifying theirs.  Now I don't know what to think.

#42 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,714 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

Yeah this most recent teaser has blown everything up for me.  I went from thinking we were going to look like the red wings to something totally different.  Overall it should be less busy w/o the warning flags at the bottom.  Unless of course they just haven't showed those yet. It makes sense to me why they teased these pictures out.  They could get away with showing small areas without giving away the entire thing.  I thought it was going to be similar to what TB did by simplifying theirs.  Now I don't know what to think.

Unless what some are thinking is right and that the for the Home jersey the top part and shoulders are white with the sleeves and body of the jersey being red. Striping at the end of the sleeves and bottom of the jersey, other then that I haven't a clue as to what that's showing. lol 

#43 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:25 AM

Unless what some are thinking is right and that the for the Home jersey the top part and shoulders are white with the sleeves and body of the jersey being red. Striping at the end of the sleeves and bottom of the jersey, other then that I haven't a clue as to what that's showing. lol 

So its two tone? lol

we're gonna look like a bunch of '57 chevrolets skating up and down the ice.

#44 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,714 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

So its two tone? lol

we're gonna look like a bunch of '57 chevrolets skating up and down the ice.

Yea, pretty much. I think it's being made to look like the whole jersey has striping on it. Similar to the Team Canada Jersey you see here.

http://www.icejersey...CFYLm7AodfxwANA

#45 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:01 AM

Yea, pretty much. I think it's being made to look like the whole jersey has striping on it. Similar to the Team Canada Jersey you see here.

http://www.icejersey...CFYLm7AodfxwANA

Move the sleeve stripes down to just above the wrist, and I actually like that.  I just hope they don't put lace up necklines on them.  We are not an original six.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com