I actually think CPF 96 is right, I went back and checked the pic that looked like the bottom hem of the home jersey (teaser 2) and then looked at the sleeve of the white jersey (teaser 5) and the stripes were in the exact same order. So I'm thinking it's safe to say that the stripes on the jersey's will be black-white-red in that order.
I'm willing to bet that's the bottom hem with a red-white-red stripe at the bottom...
That gives us the following...
- (Teaser 1) The logo has a 3D dimension on the home jersey kit (kind of like hat logos).
- (Teaser 2) The sleeve of the home jersey kit has a black-white-red stripe (in that order)
- (Teaser 3) The numbers are in a new font and on the away jersey kit they have changed from red to black. The number location will be on the side or on the upper left corner of the away jersey kit
- (Teaser 4) The gloves will be all red and the bottom of the pants will have a white line around them on the home jersey kit.
- (Teaser 5) The logo still has the 3D texture to it, even on the away jersey kit, and the away jersey kit will have a black-white-red stripe on the sleeve (in that order).
- (Teaser 6) The bottom hem on the away jersey kit will have a red-white-red stripe on it (in that order).
I hope this helps a little.