24 replies to this topic

#16 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

What kind of beverages on the bus down? 245 for a room for two include tickets right?

#17 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

lol buckhead

#18 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,961 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

Where do you guys tailgate? I live in atl, and usually get club seats....but would be down to meet you guys at a tailgate and donate for some beer drinking! Also, what time do you guys usually start tailgating?

We have to tailgate in the bus lot. If you look at the GA Dome site you can see where that is. We get out there no later than 9:30a. You should come meet us in Buckhead on Saturday afternoon, too.

#19 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,961 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:10 AM

What kind of beverages on the bus down? 245 for a room for two include tickets right?

Just beers....if you want something "harder" then you're on your own. Yes it includes a ticket to the game.

#20 alabamaroberts

alabamaroberts

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

I'm very interested in going to this.  I live in Montgomery, AL and have yet to go to a game.  This would be my first one.  On that subject, this is my first time posting as well so be gentle.

#21 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,961 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

I'm very interested in going to this.  I live in Montgomery, AL and have yet to go to a game.  This would be my first one.  On that subject, this is my first time posting as well so be gentle.

Let me know....I could put something together where you can have all of the benefits from being on the trip minus the bus from Charlotte.  I can get you at our hotel for our rate, tickets, tailgate, etc...

#22 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

I'd be extremely disappointed if one of you doesn't come back with assault charges.

#23 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,961 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

I'd be extremely disappointed if one of you doesn't come back with assault charges.

Haha...it usually can get pretty interesting since there are so many of us and considering how the games have gone.  We've typically been close or leading for most of the game (so we're very loud, cheering, and making Falcons fans mad).  Then once we get to the 4th quarter and they realize they're going to win, they all decide to let us know about it.  

This past season was beyond brutal, though.  After thinking we were finally going to win one and then losing how we did.....we all just sat down and stared at the field for a good 15-20 minutes after the game was over.  It was the first year I don't remember being yelled at after the game by their fans....too in shock to hear anything.  

Annnnnnd.....I'm looking forward to going down there and punishing myself again this year.  

#24 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

Haha...it usually can get pretty interesting since there are so many of us and considering how the games have gone. We've typically been close or leading for most of the game (so we're very loud, cheering, and making Falcons fans mad). Then once we get to the 4th quarter and they realize they're going to win, they all decide to let us know about it.

This past season was beyond brutal, though. After thinking we were finally going to win one and then losing how we did.....we all just sat down and stared at the field for a good 15-20 minutes after the game was over. It was the first year I don't remember being yelled at after the game by their fans....too in shock to hear anything.

Annnnnnd.....I'm looking forward to going down there and punishing myself again this year.

Last year for the game I took my wife, 1 yr old little girl, 2 friends, and my In Laws. I was wearing my black #89 jersey. my seats were amazing, i was sitting on the 50 yard line, club level on the 14th row. I would stand up and cheer, and the people would ask me to sit down, lol...I told them to "get over it". In the 4th quarter, somebody started throwing peanuts and French fries and us. We were not being obnoxious, that was just the kind of "fans" the Falcons have. What pissed me off (besides the end of the game) was the fact some asshole(s) could have hit my daughter, and I would have gone apeshit

#25 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,961 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

Last year for the game I took my wife, 1 yr old little girl, 2 friends, and my In Laws. I was wearing my black #89 jersey. my seats were amazing, i was sitting on the 50 yard line, club level on the 14th row. I would stand up and cheer, and the people would ask me to sit down, lol...I told them to "get over it". In the 4th quarter, somebody started throwing peanuts and French fries and us. We were not being obnoxious, that was just the kind of "fans" the Falcons have. What pissed me off (besides the end of the game) was the fact some asshole(s) could have hit my daughter, and I would have gone apeshit

Sadly....that would most likely happen in most stadiums across the league.  I don't have kids....but I would think hard before taking them to an away game these days.  

Here's a 3 second gem from our trip to ATL two years ago.  Wish I recorded longer.....

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com