Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers to ink Quintin Mikell?

404 posts in this topic

Posted

I haven't seen anything about Beason restructuring :blink:

Posted

Hear me out on this:

What if we convert Lester into an OLB like we did with Davis? He's already a big guy at 6'2 ft 220+ lbs, and make Norman into a safety... Why not?

Posted

You guys sound so ridiculous talking $hit about Joe Person constantly. Get a life.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bless a reporter who uses phrases like might, I think, and could be. If it can't be substantiated, a reporters first duty is to get something concrete either a confirmation or a denial. You can't go to copy with an opinion unless you write editorials. This guy blows bloody alleyway cock!

It's Twitter, not copy or an editorial.

Posted

Hear me out on this:

What if we convert Lester into an OLB like we did with Davis? He's already a big guy at 6'2 ft 220+ lbs, and make Norman into a safety... Why not?

Norman is the only CB on this team as of right now that I feel could be a legitimate #1 corner. He's got the talent, so I would hate that.

Posted

Most if not all of the time i would agree with that.  However twitter is a microcosm for the way this guy handles his profession.  So you see twitter I see an excerpt from his portfolio.

Posted

He could still do some researc, contact his 'inside sources' and tweet some actual information, instead of making a guess based off of what he reads on Rotoworld.

Posted

You guys sound so ridiculous talking $hit about Joe Person constantly. Get a life.

Nice try joe. We know its you.
1 person likes this