#31 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,214 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

If we're being realistic, I think we're looking at something like this... but with out the honey-comb.

CHARLOTTEHORNETS2012C_zpsa413f97e.jpg

Would LOVE the honey comb!

#32 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,585 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

the honey comb was so busy in the design and the original cout before departure....the op court is nice..it would be like playing bball at a cheesecake factory!

ColiseumCourt.png

#33 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,585 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

you want honeycomb!? you get nothing but!!!

vgjJk.png

#34 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,536 posts
  • Location704

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Can someone remake the old Hornets logo, only make it predominantly purple with light blue in it? I think that's a reasonable possibility for what it could end up being. 

#35 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,987 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

When an opponent goes to the lines to shoot a free throw we need to start a tradition where everyone in attendence starts making a buzzzz new as if it's a swarm of bees. Very distracting

#36 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:05 PM

When an opponent goes to the lines to shoot a free throw we need to start a tradition where everyone in attendence starts making a buzzzz new as if it's a swarm of bees. Very distracting

Hah that would be effin awesome. How can we get everyone on board with this. It's kinda hard to get everyone aware

#37 wareagleflyboy

wareagleflyboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:09 PM

Hah that would be effin awesome. How can we get everyone on board with this. It's kinda hard to get everyone aware

maybe for certain games like against the heat, but that could get annoying fast otherwise haha.

#38 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:33 PM

maybe for certain games like against the heat, but that could get annoying fast otherwise haha.

I think it would be pretty cool.

And oh yeah btw war eagle. I saw u call out yolo on bobcats planet. I noticed that he created the same exact thread there too lol

#39 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,647 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:59 PM

I think it would be pretty cool.

And oh yeah btw war eagle. I saw u call out yolo on bobcats planet. I noticed that he created the same exact thread there too lol

I don't even go on bobcats planet anymore for that reason.... same people saying the same thing as on here.

#40 wareagleflyboy

wareagleflyboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:17 AM

I don't even go on bobcats planet anymore for that reason.... same people saying the same thing as on here.

haha yeah i don't really notice that a whole lot, but that time it was blatantly obvious, same post name and everything.  They can be harsh at times on there, you are either with them or against them.  I choose neither and get largely ignored for the most part.  Are you on the planet Chubs?  I know proudiddy is on there, but i didn't think there was that much cross traffic.   especially since the huddle is much more panthers oriented.

Oh and back on topic. I already said this on the planet, but I think that teal is probably being replaced with the blue in the buzz city merchandise.  which while some new "fans" will be disappointed, i don't think its half bad and is a decent freshening of the old colors.  Basically the color scheme the nola hornets used.

#41 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:52 AM

haha yeah i don't really notice that a whole lot, but that time it was blatantly obvious, same post name and everything. They can be harsh at times on there, you are either with them or against them. I choose neither and get largely ignored for the most part. Are you on the planet Chubs? I know proudiddy is on there, but i didn't think there was that much cross traffic. especially since the huddle is much more panthers oriented.

Oh and back on topic. I already said this on the planet, but I think that teal is probably being replaced with the blue in the buzz city merchandise. which while some new "fans" will be disappointed, i don't think its half bad and is a decent freshening of the old colors. Basically the color scheme the nola hornets used.

Yeah I'm not on bobcats planet. It's much more chill and friendly on here. Very oft has a opinion and like to discuss here. Over there it's either u agree with them or your stupid.

Much better over here. I just check to see if they have any interesting thoughts or topics. I'm so bored trying to look for info on bobcats and panthers. It just gets really boring sometimes lol. I actually don't like even posting about the panthers on here anymore Bc so many new people and most are idiots.

This is the only sub forum I really post in anymore. I'm just ready for them hornets to start the season. And release some new mercy along the way :)

#42 pantherdad

pantherdad

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:02 AM

Saw our new billboard here in Winston Salem, NC, right off the highway. It reads: "sorry, just got back....what did I miss?" Sincerely, the Charlotte Hornets.

Pretty cool stuff. Good to know they are reaching out to more cities around. Never saw a bobcats billboard around here...lol. just thought i would share..pretty cool stuff.

#43 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:25 AM

If it's not too much to ask and it's not too dangerous, I'm sure we'd all love to see a pic of it lol.

#44 pantherdad

pantherdad

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:30 AM

Will definitely try today or tomorrow. ..

#45 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

If it's not too much to ask and it's not to dangerous, I'm sure we'd all love to see a pic of it lol.

Yeah was about to ask the same. I might drive down there for hell of it lol . Would make my day. Sounds pretty badd a$$

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users