Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

It just hit me, we have a bright damn future!

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:50 PM

It sounds like you've created a few threads that didn't go over well lol.

Actually the off season is rather tame compared to the regular season, in regards to people berating one another. If someone is that delicate of a flower that they need universal praise for their thread, the internet isn't for them.

It seems like you are completely missing my point and the personal shot is amusing. Topic creators don't need praise. My point is if you dislike a topic then simply don't post in it. you are making it more active and increasing the chances that it stays on the front page. saying "lol this topic sucks" does nothing for you, the TC, or the community.

#62 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,541 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

It seems like you are completely missing my point and the personal shot is amusing. Topic creators don't need praise. My point is if you dislike a topic then simply don't post in it. you are making it more active and increasing the chances that it stays on the front page. saying "lol this topic sucks" does nothing for you, the TC, or the community.

The point you are attempting to make is moot. People will always post in threads, good or bad, with positive and negative comments. That is how a forum works. I must be missing this personal shot you are referring to.

Those easily offended will likely have a bad experience on any message board or community. People have always been rude to each other on the internet with anonymity, and I don't see that stopping anytime soon.

#63 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

guys, to quote the late, great, rodney king," can't we all just get along? " and yolo, shake it off man, i thought you did a heck of a job! keep your chin up kid!

#64 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,679 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

Superbowl baby.

#65 YOLO!

YOLO!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:50 PM

guys, to quote the late, great, rodney king," can't we all just get along? " and yolo, shake it off man, i thought you did a heck of a job! keep your chin up kid!

Thanks man. I still don't know what I posted that was wrong. It seems like most of the people just like bashing other people just for the fun of it.

I'm not gonna let you haters hold me back.

#66 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

Take a time out, go vote for a couple hours!

Do not post again in this thread!

Problem solved!

#67 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,291 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

The point you are attempting to make is moot. People will always post in threads, good or bad, with positive and negative comments. That is how a forum works. I must be missing this personal shot you are referring to.

Those easily offended will likely have a bad experience on any message board or community. People have always been rude to each other on the internet with anonymity, and I don't see that stopping anytime soon.

tumblr_lgz40xRKCw1qf14x5.gif

#68 Positive Affirmations

Positive Affirmations

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

Thanks man. I still don't know what I posted that was wrong. It seems like most of the people just like bashing other people just for the fun of it.

I'm not gonna let you haters hold me back.

way to address the situation.  I highly recommend you ask nationofdomination if he mentors in the boys & girls club.  Sign up and let him teach you his secrets as a guru on these forums.  

Until then just take life one day at a time...  say it with me, "I could give a fug bout no hater long as my bitches love me..

#69 juses_crust

juses_crust

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

ur futur is in hel, k?

#70 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,891 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

somebody likes the uncle dolan meme

#71 YOLO!

YOLO!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

Then how much of a quality topic can one expect in the offseason? If its expected that topics will be low quality don't go around blaming topic creators. There are tons of crap topics during the season to. Especially after a loss; there is always a meltdown. You aren't contributing to this forum in anyway. If you really dislike a topic then don't post in it; that will increase the odds of it phasing out.

Exactly, if people think this is the worst thread ever then they are stupid. This thread is about our future, it's better than talking about RG3's love life or caption this pic topics lmao.

Haters be like shut up, I be like why you be mad brah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com