Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huddle race relations representative

202 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Helloworlds genes preclude him from being a racist. And from getting a cold and being double billed by Redbox.

Posted · Report post

It's HIS wife and he is joking about HIS kids.

Self-deprecation is the act of belittling or undervaluing oneself. It can be used in humor and tension release.

ah, i see. by being racist, he is actually belittling himself because he actually married one of those people

Posted · Report post

ah, i see. by being racist, he is actually belittling himself because he actually married one of those people

Arsen isn't a racist. I don't know him but I'm willing to bet he loves his wife and race wasnt a factor. To say anything else is ignorant. I'm done with this conversation though. If someone can't poke fun at their own life what can someone make fun of? Smh

Posted · Report post

arsen proved how racist his is by marrying someone of another race. he is just using extreme reverse psychology yo.

Posted · Report post

You can make your point without using ignorant racial steretypes. Just FYI.

I know what you mean. But many Asians that I speak with sometimes relay to me that many Asians, especially males, aren't aggressive enough when it comes to defending themselves and their women. People may not understand this but Asians do view themselves as minority even when they hang out with white people. And when they do hang out with other black people, they do express their concern. And I feel being that they're minority as well it's my duty to defend them whenever I can.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The big bad evil whitey.

Posted · Report post

Helloworlds genes preclude him from being a racist. And from getting a cold and being double billed by Redbox.

Actually Africans are naturally racist, it's just internal. We all feel we're better than everyone else. We just don't express it violently or hatefully. Nature already created it's hierarchy. No amount of slavery or white racism can change that hierarchy. lol

Posted · Report post

arsen proved how racist his is by marrying someone of another race. he is just using extreme reverse psychology yo.

Some people would do anything for a guaranteed doze of putang. Putang can overcome hatred. Also, one can hate a group but get along with individual from that group.

Posted · Report post

this thread has been hilarious

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The big bad evil whitey.

It's nothing like that. White people just need to learn nobody's buying what they're selling anymore and just be themselves. That is, just a common human being. Nothing more, nothing less.

Posted · Report post

It's nothing like that. White people just need to learn nobody's buying what they're selling anymore and just be themselves. That is, just a common human being. Nothing more, nothing less.

And what are we selling exactly? Lmao please enlighten me

Posted · Report post

And what are we selling exactly? Lmao please enlighten me

To keep it in the context of this thread, take ARSEN as an example. Why is he belittle or making fun of a racial group that he chose to marry into? What does he want out of the crap he says? Is it an inferiority complex? Or is he trying to convey to the Asian that he married and his half-Asian kids that he is better than them racially? It appears that's what he is selling. And nobody's buying it. He should revert to being himself. I feel sorry for the guy's kids.