Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Huddle race relations representative

202 posts in this topic

wow it didn't take long for the "black friends" defense of overt racism to surface

Truth hurts, isn't it sensitive man?

People so fuging uptight these days. Relax, go rub one out or something.

anyone remember why KT was banned? something about stormfront?

Why ban someone for expressing themselves? If that's all he can contribute to this thread it only shows his limitations. He is harmless. After all, this is a thread about race. We can't force everyone to say nice things about every other race. Plantations, slavery, boat rides, etc. are all actual event that occurred. He is not saying he wants to subjugate anyone in his basement. I actually debunked and deflected every crap he tried to throw at this topic.

Can we admit his sweat shop joke was funny? Lol I'm still laughing from that.

Someone understands. Thank you.

Why ban someone for expressing themselves? If that's all he can contribute to this thread it only shows his limitations. He is harmless. After all, this is a thread about race. We can't force everyone to say nice things about every other race. Plantations, slavery, boat rides, etc. are all actual event that occurred. He is not saying he wants to subjugate anyone in his basement. I actually debunked and deflected every crap he tried to throw at this topic.

it was more of a statement on the circumstances of KT's ban but w/e

You are literally to stupid to give an Intellectual response to when you say things like revisionist history. The only one revising is you to fit the picture that whites are evil and Africans are of no fault. It's documented fact every culture has had slaves.

I will repeat. System of slavery and mere kidnapping or human traffic are two different thing. The Europeans established the system of slavery in Africa. There is no taking it back. There are 40 million of that remnant US shores. This is what matters. Nobody cares about 'there existed' slavery in China with no remnant of it. And yes, Africans are of no fault.

Can we admit his sweat shop joke was funny? Lol I'm still laughing from that.

racism and sweatshops: truly the pinnacle of comedy

2 people like this

I will repeat. System of slavery and mere kidnapping or human traffic are two different thing. The Europeans established the system of slavery in Africa. There is no taking it back. There are 40 million of that remnant US shores. This is what matters. Nobody cares about 'there existed' slavery in China with no remnant of it. And yes, Africans are of no fault.

no more calls please we have a winner

racism and sweatshops: truly the pinnacle of comedy

It is. Ever been to comedy club? They always ask my wife to do their nails.

it was more of a statement on the circumstances of KT's ban but w/e

ARSEN is one of those when the topic of race comes up that try to deflect attention from the matter at hand by trying to 'intimidate' with a recourse of racist remarks. His shenanigans doesn't work with me. In fact, that's what racism is. Just a tactic to deviate attention from the real crime that took place by acting like an angry victim. I wish all black people figured them out like I do and  not fall for their bullshit. They owe, they should just pay up! No such thing as racism. Just mothersucka who refuses to pay up.