Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

News from other camps

Will Mathews get fined?  Looked fairly mundane to me.

Speaking of which, will Kuechly get fined when in reality he deserves an apology?

The Saints are one Drew Brees injury away from running away with the Clownin' for Clowney lottery.

Wide receiver? If I was the Lions I'm more worry about finding a starting caliber DB.

If you can't win with the best WR in the league, I'm clueless.

Watch the 2005 Panthers/Seattle NFCCG and come back to this thread and beg forgiveness.

May God protect and preserve Drew Brees.

I know lol.  I was thinking to myself "haha they would suck sooo bad"

then I was like "noo please don't happen"

Watch the 2005 Panthers/Seattle NFCCG and come back to this thread and beg forgiveness.

I'm sorry but we didn't have a 6'5 Calvin Johnson who a season ago broke Jerry Rice's receiving record. Calvin may go down as the 2nd best receiver to ever play the game. We also didn't have a Matthew Stafford, Nate Burleson, Brandon Pettigrew, or Reggie Bush. Unless you think Carter, Colbert, and Gaines/Mangum are.

You should beg forgiveness.

I'm sorry but we didn't have a 6'5 Calvin Johnson who a season ago broke Jerry Rice's receiving record. Calvin may go down as the 2nd best receiver to ever play the game. We also didn't have a Matthew Stafford, Nate Burleson, Brandon Pettigrew, or Reggie Bush. Unless you think Carter, Colbert, and Gaines/Mangum are. You should beg forgiveness.

Don't try and back out of a poorly stated comment now.

You said.

If you can't win with the best WR in the league, I'm clueless.

Not the best WR and a bunch of other options. :)

THINK SON!  THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

*smacks Chuck on the ass*

Now get back out there and make some sense next time!

I'm sorry but we didn't have a 6'5 Calvin Johnson who a season ago broke Jerry Rice's receiving record. Calvin may go down as the 2nd best receiver to ever play the game. We also didn't have a Matthew Stafford, Nate Burleson, Brandon Pettigrew, or Reggie Bush. Unless you think Carter, Colbert, and Gaines/Mangum are. You should beg forgiveness.

Drugs are bad.