Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philly WR Riley Cooper is a racist

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright guys, apparently black people are the only ones who are allowed to be offended by a word. I'll make sure to remember that next time.

Try not to forget how to breathe or poop given the amount of rememberin' you have to do

Keep on fighting the good fight for our rights. We will reach equality one day

Posted

Alright guys, apparently black people are the only ones who are allowed to be offended by a word. I'll make sure to remember that next time.

White people cry even more when they get insulted because they're not use to it. You make it sound like people are throwing insults at each other everywhere 24/7. Nobody like insults. Nobody. Everybody gets insulted by insults. Nobody spews insults at each other for no reason. No blacks did anything to cooper to deserve the epithet. If he had insulted any other race he would still be in limbo.

Posted

White people cry even more when they get insulted because they're not use to it. You make it sound like people are throwing insults at each other everywhere 24/7. Nobody like insults. Nobody. Everybody gets insulted by insults. Nobody spews insults at each other for no reason. No blacks did anything to cooper to deserve the epithet. If he had insulted any other race he would still be in limbo.

You must be new here.

Posted

If I ever see a thread about THE N WORD without a bunch of white people trying to flip it around to make themselves victims, I will be utterly shocked.

2 people like this

Posted

it's funny seeing lesean mccoy come out publicly stating he can't respect cooper now yet he supports a musician that uses the word constantly as well as referring to black people as gorillas lol ok then

Posted

"Hey those rapper guys say it, why can't white people? Double standard!!!"

Posted

either always be offended by it or never be offended by it. i don't get the whole "i'm going to base my reaction to something based on the color of the persons skin that does it". thats inherently racist in itself

2 people like this

Posted

It's racist to label a white man that angrily calls a black man a n***** as a racist?

That's news to me.

Posted

any action that someone does, if changing "black man" to "white man" changes it from perfectly OK to unacceptable then yes, that's racist

Posted

I wanna know why don't we see the media make such a big deal if a black person is racist towards a white person? Why don't we see a big deal being made in the news when blacks murder whites? You wanna know why? Because people are sheep. And the media caters towards sheep. It gives them ratings.

Last year a group of black men were fighting dangerously close to the street about a couple miles away where I used to live. One of the men got pushed into the street where he was hit by a car. The driver was white. All the men that were fighting stopped to drag the man out of his car and beat him almost to death. Yet I didn't hear a peep from the national news about this.

Black on white crime doesn't make the ratings go up as much as reporting white on black  crime or any other race against race crime. It's quite silly actually. Racial slurs and racial crimes happen every day. I've seen it all happen before and continue to do so.  It happens with every race against another.  Muslims against blacks and whites and vis versa. Latinos against blacks and whites and vis versa and so on. The media cherry picks what will make the highest ratings and we the people eat it up.

Posted

either always be offended by it or never be offended by it.

This may come as a shock to you, but you don't actually get to control what people are offended by.

Posted

yes total shock, thanks for the contribution

1 person likes this