Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers at Eagles Gameday Thread

994 posts in this topic

Posted

we better sign 3 linemen this weekend.

1 person likes this

Posted

Seems like a lot of your are beginning to sugar coat this. It was just a bad performance by our D for one reason and one reason only, gameplan.

I'm disappointed since I just bought tickets for a game which I was really excited about. Spent too much money two years ago to watch us lose.

Posted

Josh is teh Cam of teh D!!

Posted

I waited all week for this?

1 person likes this

Posted

I think I'm done for the night. Starters are out now and this game was frustrating to watch anyways

Posted

The fug you talking about? Must be nice trying to make up stories to try to have a leg to stand on

Lol nevermind man you're not even worth trying to calm down. You're gonna cry until you have a heart attack on your couch game 4. Have fun with that.

Posted

Winning the TO battle 3-0 but only 6 points... The offense is struggling in a bad way.

Posted

Seems like a lot of your are beginning to sugar coat this. It was just a bad performance by our D for one reason and one reason only, gameplan.

I'm disappointed since I just bought tickets for a game which I was really excited about. Spent too much money two years ago to watch us lose.

Not completely true. Our strength is our DL....and a DL gets neutralized by an O like this. They aren't gonna sit back and let a DL dominate a game.

Also, if your OL can't block for the run game.....your offense will either be inconstant or forced to abandon the run. We did both those last year.

This game simply shows where we lack talent....

1 person likes this

Posted

We didn't look prepared. I don't see us losing a ton of battles, we just don't have guys in the right places. And Lesean McCoy looks like a Madden game.

Posted

You're an idiot.

I guess preseason = regular season to some of you in here. Is it frustrating to watch? Yep. Does it indicate what our season has in store for us? No.

Hey, look on the bright side. If we do suck this year, we'll have a Top 5-10 pick for a WR or LT, and a new coaching staff.

Preseason or not the man hasn't done poo on the field

Posted

I don't care about the score but this showing has been horrendous. Now if this happens reg season is be going apeshit

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

so what you guys think about those black uniforms?  pretty nice huh?