Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Dat Alice is not a mod

Just trying to inject the huddle with some culture.

sheesh

Yeah, back in college we got cultures from week old pig fat left in the summer sun too...

It'll be good for the forum in the long run, imo. I don't think it was ever the intent to just be a "Panthers" forum, that's why they took the "Panthers" out of the url and name. More fans of other teams = more ad revenue, and expanding the mod base out will help accomplish that.

I think the Panther part was removed due to a threat from the Carolina Panthers front office.

Now Anyone mentioning drew Brees or the taints in a negative manner will now receive a permenant ban, their dog murdered and their car set on fire.

Oh sh!t...and he's got the money to do it too!

It'll be good for the forum in the long run, imo. I don't think it was ever the intent to just be a "Panthers" forum, that's why they took the "Panthers" out of the url and name. More fans of other teams = more ad revenue, and expanding the mod base out will help accomplish that.

I think Zod just likes a little controversy....a little is good for keeping the regular crowd active.

I think Zod just likes a little controversy....a little is good for keeping the regular crowd active.

i'll have you know that the forums i've moderated were much nicer and cost much more money to run than this one.  i've been moderating forums all over the world since i was 18.  my parents didn't help me at all except for when they gifted me $34,000 to get started.

my ban hammer is the nicest, most expensive one you can buy.  it comes with a hermes carrying case and it's the same one lebron james and kanye west use.  lmao you poors could never afford it!

Damn, we have been here a long time.

Indeed we have!  That name change seems like yesterday to me though.  I was actually kind of salty that we were forced to do it at the time.

Man, these people have no idea what they missed back then...  My smackdown victory over The Central Scrutinizer was PhillyB-esque, and yet, it is erased from the history of teh internets.

Indeed we have! That name change seems like yesterday to me though. I was actually kind of salty that we were forced to do it at the time.

Man, these people have no idea what they missed back then... My smackdown victory over The Central Scrutinizer was PhillyB-esque, and yet, it is erased from the history of teh internets.

Do u remember Clayj?