Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spotrac's Greg Hardy Contract Forecast(Bigger than CJ'S deal)

51 posts in this topic

Posted

I would think his reps would consider the Carlos Dunlap contract as a good comp.

I do not think it is likley Hardy is going to take less than market bc he logged onto The Huddle.

Posted

I am hoping signing him early gets us a discount.

Discount don't exist.

Posted

Nope. Maybe he gets a deal like that, but not with the carolina panthers.

Posted

82 million?

lol

Posted

I do not think it is likley Hardy is going to take less than market bc he logged onto The Huddle.

you think it's too late to get a mod or OP to edit the link with a more team-friendly number?

Posted

My prediction?

Gettlemen "overpays" him.....everyone is stunned just like they were when he drafted a LB, RB, etc despite us having virtually no picks. A week later people find ways to endorse it as smart and something Hurney wouldn't of done. Doesn't have to be that number but in the CJ ballpark

Big Cat magic

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah I'm sure Gettleman is chomping at the bit to hand out a contract larger than CJ's, lol sure.

Posted

Discount don't exist.

Discount in the fact that he gets paid a year early.  Doesn't risk and injury playing this year on a 1.7mill contract.   That's one of the reasons deals like this get done early..but who knows.  Some players want to gamble for big FA payoff ...some don't.

Posted

He deserves to get paid but we shouldn't sacrifice the entire team for him. I love him but him playing across from CJ helps him immensely.

Posted

Is this Spunktrac outfit reputable? How accurate are past predictions?

Sent from my DROID4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

My prediction?

Gettlemen "overpays" him.....everyone is stunned just like they were when he drafted a LB, RB, etc despite us having virtually no picks. A week later people find ways to endorse it as smart and something Hurney wouldn't of done. Doesn't have to be that number but in the CJ ballpark

Big Cat magic

lol..  for real though, you have to replace magic with magic...  expensive RB/LB for cheap LB/RB... 

oh, and yall should take a step back and stop clowning yourselves on Hardy...

Posted

We'll be drafting jadaveon anyway so let him walk.