Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 3 reasons why Carolina will beat the Seahawks

70 posts in this topic

Posted

This should be a game for the classics. One hellofagame! Dam ! I am excited for the new season.

1 person likes this

Posted

My #1 reason: Luke Kuechly

Why? The last time we played Seattle, that was the first time Kuechly played MLB. Kuechly had a very good game then, but over that course till now he has gotten better, smarter, and more comfortable. I'll take Kuechly over Wilson.

Posted

I think our D is going to be nasty this year. Top 3 nasty.

Posted

I'm excited to see this defense against a good offense, and especially a good running back with a downhill running attack.

Posted

Seahawk game plan--They will try to run the ball using misdirections/cutbacks.  They will roll out to take one DE and the DTs out of the pass rushing mode.  That is fine because it reduces the field by 50% or more. Slants, roll outs, cut backs.  Maybe a screen or draw on occasion.  And a lot of punts.

Posted

Seattle is a three point favorite.  Panthers win by 8.  Mark that.

2 people like this

Posted

I think Seattle tries to pound the ball with the power run game, then use deep play action passes to take the top off the young secondary. Once you've got the defense back a few steps that's when you use the misdirection and roll out plays. 

Posted

an old school football phrase needs to happen for Carolina to win. BALL CONTROL. we need to keep RW off the field an avoid big plays.

Panthers do that then hang a W on the board.

Carolina 19 Seahags 17

1 person likes this

Posted

so.. pstall has probably the best sig ever

pie

Posted

we are going to destroy them 31-10.

they will begin to talk about a Russell Wilson sophomore slump.  They will begin to question the lofty expectations on Seattle but most importantly,

they will know the 2013 Carolina Panthers are here to play some fuging football.

3 people like this

Posted

Carolina tries to run Dwill up the gut which won't work forcing Cam to throw it on third and long. Wilson avoids our rush rolling out and dicing up our weak secondary. Eventually our D wears out and Hawks ground and pound to finish off the game. Hawks 27 Panthers 10.

I hope this doesn't happen but anyone who thinks this may not happen is simply a homer.

Posted

Carolina tries to run Dwill up the gut which won't work forcing Cam to throw it on third and long. Wilson avoids our rush rolling out and dicing up our weak secondary. Eventually our D wears out and Hawks ground and pound to finish off the game. Hawks 27 Panthers 10.

I hope this doesn't happen but anyone who thinks this may not happen is simply a homer.

hello my name is homer how do you do.

2 people like this