Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron and Mike say they will open up the offense,do you believe it?

64 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Lucky at work I can listen to all the sports shows I want to.So I heard this comment on a few shows today. You think this is going to happen and does Shula have the OC ability to even pull this off?

Posted · Report post

i've got to see it to believe it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yes, because he has no choice.  If he doesn't go all-in, he'll be unemployed.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yep as the Bills just lost another corner and Byrd may not play

Posted · Report post

Play calling wasn't horrible, main problem is they have Cam playin scared. He even said he had shots downfield but didn't take them. They need to let Cam losen up a bit. Enough to take a few shots anyway.

Posted · Report post

What he is saying is that this week Cam will open things up and throw them deep because they are going to work on it.  Shula called deep pass plays, Cam went conservative not the other way around.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

of course they will. if greg had caught those two passes we'd have had plenty more opportunities, cam would've probably gone over 200 yards, possibly for two touchdowns if deangelo hadn't fumbled on the seahawks 8, beating NFC powerhouse seattle 14-12 (or better.) this would've been a great statline against an elite team, and this thread wouldn't exist.

deanglo's fumble and olsen's drops had nothing to do with whether or not the offense was "opened up."

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

insert orly? pic here----->
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

All Shula has to do is have a center hike the ball to Cam.....

It isn't tough to not be conservative. Seattle is a poor gauge. Again, look at last season. we weren't explosive against them not did we try. You can't just fling it around with them for lots of reasons.

To a degree it is like having Jake as your QB....no matter the gameplan 17 just wasnt conservative in nature. If a playcall had a potential deep bomb route 17 had the option of.....he likely would fling it if there were less than 6 guys on 89
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

We're throwing up 17 points this Sunday! I said it first!

Posted · Report post

of course they will. if greg had caught those two passes we'd have had plenty more opportunities, cam would've probably gone over 200 yards, possibly for two touchdowns if deangelo hadn't fumbled on the seahawks 8, beating NFC powerhouse seattle 14-12 (or better.) this would've been a great statline against an elite team, and this thread wouldn't exist.

deanglo's fumble and olsen's drops had nothing to do with whether or not the offense was "opened up."

tumblr_m37l2kbHzI1qihztbo1_400.gif
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We're throwing up 17 points this Sunday! I said it first!

Yeah, maybe in the first half. I feel like we're going to score a lot more than 17 come Sunday.