Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MHS831

WR Crop Looking Pretty Strong for 2014

222 posts in this topic

Love Moncrief. A good chance that he ends up being there in the 3rd.

Another guy that may be unheard of is "Kasen Williams" of Washington. The kid can ball out but is coming off a broken left foot. Would die to have him in the 4th!

ill check him out .

we need a receiver so fuging bad

Kasen Williams isn't unheard of at all. Several of us were huge fans of his prior to the year starting....

no matter what happens in the playoffs, we must blow up the WR group. I've been settled on Allen Robinson as my favorite non Mike Evans WR in the draft. His size and YAC ability are too much to ignore. Double dip maybe??? Moncrief or to a lesser extent Landry at the end of the 2nd would look mighty tempting.

We know we need a tall receiver bad from the Falcons game.

After watching that Falcons game yesterday I'm not sure if we will resign Lafell. If we do it will be on the cheap. I'm on the draft a first round WR bandwagon (unless an elite LT is available). My favorite guys are Mike Evans (probably gone before we pick), Jordan Matthews, and Kelvin Benjamin. At least one of these guys will be available when we pick. 

I like that wr from Oregon st. Even though he is small, I feel like he is the best route runner, quickest wr available. But with Cams accuracy issues, I feel like it would be best to get a bigger receiver. Landy, Becham, Moncrief all come to mind

Moncriefs time to shine in about an hour

I think this kids stock will make a serious jump after the combine

Moncriefs time to shine in about an hour

I think this kids stock will make a serious jump after the combine

yep, he plays at 3:15. i heard a podcast from tony pauline saying that moncrief is going around telling everybody he is going to kill the combine, and run very fast. even tho he has yet to declare, but should hear something in the next week from him.