Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This video shows DJ Moore pointing out to Norman where he should cover

70 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if the confusion was to play man or zone. If Norman thought it was man then he covered the guy he was responsible and Moore should have had Johnson. im not sure what the actual play was but i think the issue was a miss communication, between man or zone. 

Posted

Did the Panthers announce the status for J Thomas for the Giants game?  I know he had a concussion, but is he definitely ruled out for the next game? 

Posted

Terrible play to lose defense that whole drive

I swear this team is nothing but that black cat off the Matrix

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah. I pointed this out in my "Norman Sucks" thread and people were still arguing with me , saying that he's a good corner .

Posted

Someone stated when we drafted him he was very cocky. Seems to me they were right and he want be on this team next year. Him and Capt both are terrible CBs. Anyone else notice Capt is still blaming the S for him getting beat?

Posted

Rivera should have called timeout

3 people like this

Posted

No no no you misunderstand, that's what a good head coach would have done.  Hell, a good head coach wouldn't have his team in that position.  

Posted

If Ron stays another year, the problem will be this: he will convince Gettleman to draft defense in the first round thinking he is just one player away from that premiere defensive unit he's been building for three years. Wasting yet another opportunity to surround Cam eith elite talent. This regime has got to go.

Posted

Yes.

Just like he should have called a TO last year in the Chicago game when they slant-patterned their way the length of the field.

Norman may be dense and unwilling or unable to learn. The exact same thing should be said of Rivera.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's what I was thinking the whole time. Your defense is getting gassed, just got a bullshit penalty to set up the Bills to score. Why not take a timeout to gather yourself?

Posted

Why?

They were set. Play was identified. Moore clearly called out exactly why Buffalo was doing....

Posted

This is what the coaches have been saying about Norman all along. He had talent and is a ball hawk but you can't trust him to know his assignments.

He is probably our most talented corner but he had to have discipline so his teammates can trust him