Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jarhead

Are Cam and Rivera adjoined at the hip?

141 posts in this topic

Josh Freeman wasn't attached to Rahiem Moore.

Phillp Rivers wasn't attached to Norv.

Vick wasn't attached to Dan Reeves.

Alex Smith wasn't attached to Mike Nolan.

this is thered we are talking about.

and now that i've said that i expect some sort of angry post back to me.

I don't mind disagreement, just make it sensible.  I appreciate his loyalty. 

Josh Freeman wasn't attached to Rahiem Moore.

Phillp Rivers wasn't attached to Norv.

Vick wasn't attached to Dan Reeves.

Alex Smith wasn't attached to Mike Nolan.

Those pesky facts.

Its crazy how no one pays attention to Bradford and his piss poor career. 50 million dollars in the bank and no improvement.

I'm not reading anything more then the title and I can already tell you that this is the dumbest thread since the one about not going for it on 4th down on our own 35 yrd line with the game not on the line. Brilliant!!!... Not

All you're giving me is your opinion, not facts. I'm sorry to break it to you, but that doesn't change what he said

I now see the light.  Thank you.

"Ten of the 12 teams in the playoffs this year had true pocket passers," Gettleman said. "At the end of the day, the quarterback has to make plays from the pocket. I think the read option is an option. But at the end of the day, your quarterback has got to make plays from the pocket, and if he can't, you're going to struggle."

Hmmm.  Gettlemen is just giving his opinion....

I now see the light.  Thank you.

"Ten of the 12 teams in the playoffs this year had true pocket passers," Gettleman said. "At the end of the day, the quarterback has to make plays from the pocket. I think the read option is an option. But at the end of the day, your quarterback has got to make plays from the pocket, and if he can't, you're going to struggle."

Hmmm.  Gettlemen is just giving his opinion....

It's kind of hard being a pocket passer when your sacked 6x hit 12 and pressured all games.

I don't know any pocket passer who thrives in that situation.

I now see the light. Thank you.

Hmmm. Gettlemen is just giving his opinion....

I don't see anything there about moving on from Cam.

First order of business if our GM wants this offense to be successful is to fix this shitty o line. That hasn't happened.

Let's see, Eli has 2 rings and is a proven commodity.  You want to compare?   We are talking about the possibility Gettlemen decides to go in a different direction--very possible.  I am sorry that your mind is too closed to consider that.

If Cam's contract expired right now, would you pay him what Eli is making?  If you would, I have to ask-is this you, Marty Hurney?

No I wouldn't give Cam Eli money right now. I'm curious though, which QB in his third year or less would you give Eli money to?