Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Mitchell's gameplan to beat the Giants: "wait for a fourth-quarter implosion."

64 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. does mike mitchell forget he plays for the NFL's poster child for fourth-quarter implosions?

Free safety Mike Mitchell told The Charlotte Observer the plan is to stop the run early, force Eli Manning to pass and wait for a fourth-quarter implosion.

“Well he’s a two time Super Bowl champion. Everyone knows how streaky he can be so he’s looking to come out of that streak of throwing interceptions,” Carolina Panthers free safety Mike Mitchell said. “I respect him. He’s a great, great quarterback in this league. We just have to come out and do our job and be physical and firm with their receivers and just try to frustrate them early in the game.

the panthers are missing their two starting safeties (we all know mikell was the starter at SS, depth charts be damned) and arguably their best starting corner (the fact that it's josh norman shows how truly fugged the secondary is.) this will be the worst secondary eli has faced all season and mike mitchell is writing down bulletin board material for the giants and pinning it up there for them to see.

my prediction: this week's fourth-quarter implosion by the panthers for a last second loss is precipitated by a mike mitchell personal foul for fifteen yards on 4th-and-long that sets the giants up in FG range.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It is what it fucking is.

Posted · Report post

God I hope Rivera isn't preaching that to the players

Posted · Report post

I'll be shocked if we are in a position for a fourth quarter implosion this week
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Ugh. No comment.

Posted · Report post

It always gives me confidence when my teams plan is to wait on the other team to fold.

And who said the Panthers had no identity

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

LOL, JUST LOL...

Also, I anticipate Eli abusing Lester thoroughly.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

this is ridiculous. omg

Posted · Report post

Excellent game plan.

Posted · Report post

Could it be worse than we thought?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Could it be worse than we thought?

isn't it always?

2 people like this