top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,877 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

That does not sound right at all

First thing I thought of too...and my mind wasn't even in the gutter.

#17 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,159 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:41 AM

TD has always been one of my favorites.

His resilience shows his love for the game but also his toughness.

It will be a great thing and a wonderful story if he could pull off a Pro Bowl season.

#18 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

Davis is always going to be one of my favorite players.

No way I thought he'd be back like he is now.

#19 Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas

So you're telling me there's a chance....

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationAspin, Colorado

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

I respect TD more than any other player on the team. If some of the other members in the Panthers organization had half of his heart and determination, we'd be talking superbowl ever year. The dude is a consummate pro. 

#20 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

His wife is his rock. She responds to every twitter remark I make and she is a virgin helpmeet. TD is a miracle and he has the best support system any man could want. TD's entire family is a blessing to this franchise.

Behind every great man, stands a great woman.

And behind every great fan, stands an open door telling you to GTFO, from their great woman. Wonderful trade off, ain't life grand?

#21 General_Purr

General_Purr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

So glad he is a panther. been a big fan since he first came on. sucked to see him go down 3 times. 

#22 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

• HUDDLER
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

It's funny, back when I first started really paying attention to TD most of the people on this board were fed up with him and wanted him gone. I got quite a bit of shall we say negative attention for saying that he was a lot better than they were giving him credit for. Then he starts to break out in 07/08 and people start to warm up to him. Then after each of his injuries everyone wanted rid of him. He was washed up. Nobody could come back from those injuries. Waste of money. Now everyone is back to loving him for the special player he is. I know it's the nature of the internet and the fanbase but it's a shame that so many people were willing to give up on him. I'm really glad that Hurney didn't. For all the mistakes he had made, keeping TD around will never be one of them.

#23 SevyDamus

SevyDamus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:05 AM

If TD never gets hurt he would have been the best OLB in the league for the past 5 yrs. His stint at safety only helped him in the the long run with pass coverage & hit side line to side line speed was amazing. TD is my favorite Panther on D he keeps proving folks wrong & is the definition of keep pounding. Sucks for all these injuries to our LBs drafted. Carolina might of been considered LB heaven. Morgan one of the best LB I ve ever seen would have been considered one of the the best if healthy. Beason was one of the best if not for the injuries would still be in consideration. TD was on his way to being one of the best except for the injuries. Mark Fields was a beast for us. Sam Mills was a Beast for us. Will Witherspoon was a beast for us. I mean even James Anderson put up some very good #s. Definitely been our most talented position throughout the years & if not for the injuries & including Luke I think we would have had 4 of the best Linebackers to ever play the game.

#24 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

Love the leadership role Davis has taken. We needed that so much. Challenging the DBs and providing Cam with inputs has made such a huge impact in such little time.

#25 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,147 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:19 AM

I admit, I was a doubter. Have never been so happy to be proven so wrong.

#26 Toundra

Toundra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

Thomas Davis, Jon Beason and Luke Kuechely, seriously i don't see a better group of LBs in the NFL.

Well i don't care anyway,  Beason, Davis and Kuechly belong to the scenery of my life.

GO PANTHERS!

#27 wine-o and cheese-doodle

wine-o and cheese-doodle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:24 AM

I don't get the under appreciated thing. Every time I mention the play of TD to someone they usually just grin and shake their head in wonder.

In my mind he should be Captain General of this team. When he talks I've notice the others listen.

#28 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,734 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

Yeah, he's pretty fuging awesome... and doesn't appear to have lost a step at all... he's as fast as i ever remember him being.

#29 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,142 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:37 AM

There's no doubt that what he went through was nothing less than Blessed. I applaud him for his heart and will...

#30 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,300 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

I hope TD can walk later in life.  Three ACL tears...man that can't be good for your future, even if you managed to get back to playing health.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.