Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last 4 movies you saw...

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Here are the rules:

1. Last movie you saw in the theatres:

2. Last redbox movie you saw that you liked:

3. Last redbox movie you saw that you didn't like:

4. Last redbox movie you saw that you couldn't finish because it was so horrible:

1. World War Z - good not great

2. Mud - much better than I thought it was going to be. Was expecting a chick flick.

3. The Place Beyond the Pines - could of and should have been better. the second half was extremely disappointing. 

4. Savages - terrible. the only good aspect of this film is getting to look at the exceptionally attractive Blake Lively. Couldn't finish the movie it was so bad. 

Posted

WWX- pretty good

Scary movie 5- honestly can't think of a movie that is worse than that. Absolute worst movie ever.

Die hard( most recent one) - was pretty bad too

And jack reacher- it was a pretty damn good movie. Wasn't expecting it to be.

Posted

Oh I didn't read correctly my bad. I effed up your rules.

Posted

Pacific Rim - very, very good summer fun with giant robots vs monsters. Actually saw it twice, which I really haven't done since my early twenties.

Don't use Redbox but last Netflix movie I liked was Life of Pi, thought provoking and visually groundbreaking.

Can't recall the last movie I chose to watch at home that I thought was a waste of my time but I am fairly picky when it comes to choosing one, so my hit to miss ratio is pretty good.

Posted

Dark Knight Rises. We don't use Redbox, Netflix, etc. and aapparently don't watch many movies.

Posted

1. The Conjuring - fuging awesome

2. Silver Linings Playbook - Good flick. Better than I was expecting

3. Paranormal Activity 4 - Gave it a whirl because I enjoyed the first 3. This one was trash.

4. Dark Skies - Absolutely unwatchable. 

Posted

I don't use redbox

Posted

The Conjuring - The best horror flick I've seen in many years.

The World's End - Far fetched, but humorous, as long as you don't take it too seriously.

Man of Steel - While some fight scenes were a little too drawn out for my taste, I enjoy the storyline and the special effects were quite good. 

Mud (Via Amazon) - My wife gets credit for this one, it was a good choice, turned out to be a well told and an engaging story.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any of them via Red Box or an on demand service like VUDU or Amazon. 

Posted

1. This Is The End - fuging great.

2. I've literally used Redbox once.

3. I don't remember what movie I used it for.

4. The movie I used if for.

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought this might help expand my list of movies to watch...  

1 person likes this

Posted

I just watched Rush and Prisoners back-to-back. Both were great but I enjoyed Rush more. Prior to that, Elysium (which was disappointing), Pacific Rim (great summer flick with mechas fighting giant monsters) and Man of Steel (crappy editing but I still loved it) were my last three.

Posted

Rarely go to theaters, although I will be heading to Raleigh to see the recent Metallica release "Through the Never" in IMAX.

Don't do Redbox, Netflix or any of that with PPV and on demand.