Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forbes response to my letter re: Chris Smith article

79 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

For some reason the image of the reply comes up as a red x for me.

Montsta, can you or someone else in this thread kindly copy the text from the Forbes response into a post so I can see it?

Thanks guise

Ryan: You are a genuine idiot and your email proves it. For starters, you do not even know where Chris lives.

Mike
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

brooklyn is a hipster paradise where you can feel free to wear your sisters jeans, buddy holly glasses, jean jackets, not have a facebook page, talk about how to pronounce bon iver and order $10 pbr pints without getting made fun of.

in other words brooklyn is a shithole.

I always wondered why I couldn't find you on facebook.

Posted · Report post

Ryan: You are a genuine idiot and your email proves it. For starters, you do not even know where Chris lives.

Mike

Mike?????  Watch yourself...

Mike-Ehrmantraut-Breaking-Bad.jpg

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Mike????? Watch yourself...

Mike-Ehrmantraut-Breaking-Bad.jpg

Mike better watch out, because I'm a time bomb just tic tic ticking.

Posted · Report post

brooklyn is a hipster paradise where you can feel free to wear your sisters jeans, buddy holly glasses, jean jackets, not have a facebook page, talk about how to pronounce bon iver and order $10 pbr pints without getting made fun of.

in other words brooklyn is a shithole.

Brooklyn is New Orleans north.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I always wondered why I couldn't find you on facebook.

yea i also just put out  my super underground album, have you heard of it? well actually i hope you haven't because then it wouldn't be really underground.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Mike

Easy response

"No, I do not. But yet, another quick search of his twitter account easily reveals that he is fan of the Giants.

Douche"

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Apparently, Forbes has some pretty lax journalistic standards now. 

In addition to the piece on Cam, one of their political reporters just wrote an article about Venezuela that was favorable to the sitting government. The same government that has done everything in their power to silence the opposition press, that openly steals elections, that is one of the most corrupt on the face of the earth, etc. This of course generated a lot of criticism by democratically minded people in South America. 

Forbes reaction? They took the article off their website as if to pretend it never existed. So at least in my mind, Forbes no longer has any credibility. Fug them and their personal agendas.

9 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'd love to see deadspin take this shit and roll with it.

Posted · Report post

I cant believe they sent that back to someone who told them they were a reader of Forbes. Wow, trashy as f**k. I didnt read much Forbes prior, but i am actively going to avoid them now. You need to post that response all over social media man. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

that's kind of crazy that they'd do that to a reader.

I can understand a curt "Thank you for your comments, we'll consider them in the future" but that was just beyond dickish.

2 people like this