#16 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,467 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

Moron.

Yes, I'm a moron for wanting a back-up vet TE, and don't give that lame excuse he didn't have the money, because there were TE's like Kellen Winslow who signed for minimum. All the excuses in the world for this guy when he wants Cam to "win now" with a shitty offensive roster. Carry on now.

#17 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Yes, I'm a moron for wanting a back-up vet TE, and don't give that lame excuse he didn't have the money, because there were TE's like Kellen Winslow who signed for minimum. All the excuses in the world for this guy when he wants Cam to "win now" with a shitty offensive roster. Carry on now.

Hey, remember how Cam played in his rookie season with two very good TE's? Why'd we go away from that again?

#18 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,467 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

Hey, remember how Cam played in his rookie season with two very good TE's? Why'd we go away from that again?

Because it worked. We all know we do that opposite of what Cam does best.

#19 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,417 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

@jjones9: Lester aggravated hamstring. Plans to play Sunday

@josephperson: Greg Olsen (foot) expects to do more at practice Thurs, play Sun.

#20 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Might as well cut DJ Moore

#21 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,740 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

and because it didn't happen means he didn't try right? Because, you know, I forgot that you work for the front office making phone calls to vets to offer them contracts. I mean it's not like we would offer them one and they would decline it to go play for another team.... I mean who would do that? We're the Panthers! 4 years of winning football? Head coach that hasn't done much with a talented roster? Fan base that never shows up to home games? I mean why WOULDN'T you sign with us?!?!

obviously he didn't even bother kicking the tires on any vet free agent because they would have to be retarded to turn down a vet minimum contract from our ILLUSTRIOUS franchise...

Everyone just shut the hell up about gettleman this year. I mean for real. Dude did work with the cap space this year. He's fixing us for years to come, not quick fix patchwork hurney BS. Be honest, we all felt the team had a decent shot of making the playoffs this offseason with the roster we had and the way we finished the season. Turns out we were wrong. God forbid we admit that. instead lets blame the new GM who's done nothing but help the team from a financial and attitude standpoint since he's been here...

#22 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

Greg Olsen, Dwan Edwards and DJ Moore not practicing this week!!

Thanks a lot Obama!

#23 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

If we can have all these people trolling up the forum about Cam, Gettleman shouldn't be off limits.

#24 Bishop

Bishop

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationWashington DC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

I applaud ppl who acknowledge that football is not a one man sport. You need a team, one man alone cannot win in this league. 

#25 Bishop

Bishop

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationWashington DC

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

and because it didn't happen means he didn't try right? Because, you know, I forgot that you work for the front office making phone calls to vets to offer them contracts. I mean it's not like we would offer them one and they would decline it to go play for another team.... I mean who would do that? We're the Panthers! 4 years of winning football? Head coach that hasn't done much with a talented roster? Fan base that never shows up to home games? I mean why WOULDN'T you sign with us?!?!

obviously he didn't even bother kicking the tires on any vet free agent because they would have to be retarded to turn down a vet minimum contract from our ILLUSTRIOUS franchise...

Everyone just shut the hell up about gettleman this year. I mean for real. Dude did work with the cap space this year. He's fixing us for years to come, not quick fix patchwork hurney BS. Be honest, we all felt the team had a decent shot of making the playoffs this offseason with the roster we had and the way we finished the season. Turns out we were wrong. God forbid we admit that. instead lets blame the new GM who's done nothing but help the team from a financial and attitude standpoint since he's been here...

Gettleman has done a marvelous job in a short time period. Wake me up during the off-season. 

#26 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Panthers will win this week because it makes no sense for them to win. #universelogic

#27 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,417 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

@jjones9: Rivera: Lester will start Sunday if he's healthy. Over Mikell

@josephperson: Rivera says no concern over Olsen injury.

#28 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,186 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

Hrm

#29 Lemory

Lemory

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

If we're tanking the season, might as well get a good long look at Lester.

#30 French Navy

French Navy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationKing of the world, on a boat like Leo

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

How shitty are we at evaluating talent if it took us this long to decide Lester was the future/good?

I mean, I loved the pic and his ability in run-support. But damn. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com