suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

http://nypost.com/20...-giants-season/

Neck injury. Uh oh. 

I wish him the best and hope his career isn't threatened but it would be a huge burden off of my one of my fantasy leagues if he were to miss an extended amount of time so I can just dump him. Been a colossal bust in FFB. I've kept him stashed in my league in hopes he could get hot at the end of the year and maybe help me in the playoffs. I'm extremely thin on running backs. 

#2 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

I'll throw this out there too - if any of you guys are in a keeper league...you may be able to snag Julio Jones as long as you don't mind burning a bench spot on him the rest of the season. Maybe a dude in your league is hurting for a WR or something now and is desperate.

The guy that has him in my second big money league is 2-4 and I think he's in like 9th place out of 12. So he's certainly not out it, but the Jones injury is a huge hit to his team. Julio was one of his two keepers, and I'm not sure if he's checked out and accepted his fate as a non playoff qualifier yet, but if it were me.....and someone gave me an inticing offer and I felt I could still make a run...I would certainly consider it. 

#3 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

I've lost Jones and now possibly Wilson. Lucky for me my team is stacked. Only played Wilson week one and I have Antonio brown, Torrey Smith, josh Gordon to take Jones' spot. It will sting a little but I'm still in first. I roll with Charles, McCoy and Murray for my rb's

#4 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

And now Murray is on the shelf. Too much bragging about my 5-1 start I suppose.

#5 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

how the fug did you get charles and mccoy? lol

anyways, david wilson blows. i wish him the best, speedy recovery, all of that but the guy just doesn't seem very good at all.

there were two backs that i didn't want any part of in FFB this year: wilson and spiller.

#6 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

Well im not really sure. I picked 4th and snatched McCoy up. I really don't know why Charles was sitting there at 17. I know Calvin Johnson got taken in the first, aj green, cam, rodgers, in the second. Then I think bush got taken ahead of him

#7 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

yeah I just dropped him. Cut my losses. I'll probably be able to pick him back up again in 2 weeks if I want to anyway. 

Meanwhile, just traded DeAngelo and Amendola for Ray Rice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.