#31 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

Audition is amazing. Silent hill, the thing, jacob's ladder, event horizon, slither, feast, dawn of the dead remake, high tension, let the right one in, tucker and dale vs evil, and out of Africa are some quality horror flicks

The dawn of the dead remake and 28 days later need to get more credit for reviving the whole zombie genre.....maybe more so to Resident Evil... The video game.

Silent Hill the video game is so much better than the movie although there are some great creepy moments... The rest is a bit flemsey. Great call on High Tension.. SIOS had a great call on the Descent as well.

#32 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • 2,787 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

A ton of great suggestions.

I always go with:  Halloween, Cabin Fever, Friday the 13th, Trick 'r Treat, and The Thing.

Halloween 3 is underrated IMO despite the total shift from the series.

#33 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,866 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

Cabin Fever > Cabin in the Woods. If we are battling cabin movies.

Spare me the social message Cabin in the Woods was sharing. I got it...but it sucks being old..bc you have seen other movies that are so much better at it.

#34 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

I watched Fright Night 2 last night. The sequel to the remake. Despite it being completely fuged up continuity wise, it was a pretty good horror movie full of hot naked women.

#35 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,497 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

I'm probably one of the few that likes the Fright Night remake better than the original.

David Tennant was great, and Anton Yelchin actually looked like a high school kid rather than a 30 year old playing a high school kid.

#36 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,747 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

most fuged up ending ever

Agreed that the ending makes you go "...You have GOT to be kidding me."

People who've seen 'Oldboy' might argue that.

Maybe I was just unlucky enough to be one of the few to accidentally do this, but I predicted the ending from pretty early on. The signs all pointed in the same direction...

#37 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

I'm probably one of the few that likes the Fright Night remake better than the original.

David Tennant was great, and Anton Yelchin actually looked like a high school kid rather than a 30 year old playing a high school kid.

I didn't think the remake was bad, It's definitely a watchable movie. I personally thought that it was lacking the heart of the original though. I agree that David Tennant was great but I thought the rest of the cast was outclassed by the original. The original Fright Night is a special movie to me and one of my favorites though so I'm definitely biased.

Unrelated but I'm currently watching Dead Silence. It's a really underrated and creepy movie.

#38 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

I didn't think the remake was bad, It's definitely a watchable movie. I personally thought that it was lacking the heart of the original though. I agree that David Tennant was great but I thought the rest of the cast was outclassed by the original. The original Fright Night is a special movie to me and one of my favorites though so I'm definitely biased.

Unrelated but I'm currently watching Dead Silence. It's a really underrated and creepy movie.

Dead silence was great. James Wan can certainly create an atmosphere can't he?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.