Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charles Johnson

107 posts in this topic

Posted

how do some of you come to the conclusion: "oh, it's his groin? he'll be fine."?

Posted

I think he was carter off cause he was tired. He looked pretty winded after his 2nd sack. Tough grind out win with that bullshit saving my job on-side kick smh

Posted

Why aren't the twos out there at that point.

Posted

Hope he's not injured badly... As pumped as I am about the win, I hope CJ is alright

Posted

2 years from now schiano's still going to be muttering playcalls for this game while pacing back and forth in front of his bedroom mirror

LOL I bet so

Posted

@jjones9: Rivera "there's concern. We'll see." On Charles Johnson. Confirms groin injury

Posted

I think he was carter off cause he was tired. He looked pretty winded after his 2nd sack. Tough grind out win with that bullshit saving my job on-side kick smh

Not just an offside kick, but a faked onside kick to one side of the field and then a real one to the other side of the field. I'd never seen that before.

Posted

Fug that one hurts...

Posted

Groin injuries are no joke for a big man

Posted

how do some of you come to the conclusion: "oh, it's his groin? he'll be fine."?

It's called being optimistic Captain Smartass.

Posted

Why in the world would you have your starters out on the field late in the game when we have a big lead. Makes no sense to risk an injury when you have a large lead with 58 seconds left in the game. Stupid choice by Ron. I hope this does not come back to haunt us. If it does we are screwed.