Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pic of Jake banged on a drum?

50 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Love you Jake!

Seriously, no one should wear #17 ever again.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

meanwhile-in-china-e9b821.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

sorry guys, i don't speak English as good as you speak Chinese, but I want to learn and am learning it!

Trust me. This is one of those times when verb tense really makes a difference, as does use of slang.

I'd suggest "pounding the drum" as more in line with what you want.

(and I'd like to see an animated gif of it myself)

Posted · Report post

You can barely hear the drum.

They need one of those metal gongs that make some real noise. Just paint it black instead and make the stick hammer shaped.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Love you Jake!

Seriously, no one should wear #17 ever again.

I'm hoping "IF" we make the Super Bowl this season or next. We sign Jake to a two week contract, just so he can get the ring he rightfully deserves.

I have a special spot in my study closet for all the Panther "HOFer"s jerseys... Jake's has been in the front since he left the team.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Well after seeing it, that little tradition or whatever is rather silly.

Posted · Report post

I'm hoping "IF" we make the Super Bowl this season or next. We sign Jake to a two week contract, just so he can get the ring he rightfully deserves.

I have a special spot in my study closet for all the Panther "HOFer"s jerseys... Jake's has been in the front since he left the team.

Yep, who else is on your list, active or inactive.  For me, the following will always be Panthers.

Mills

Kasay

Smitty

Walls

Jake

Gross

Ruck, Minter and Moose ...maybe ... but the above are my HOFers.

Posted · Report post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmeF3bBlEqo

where were you sitting?  I had the same view.

Posted · Report post

i wasn't in attendance this is bill voth's video from his youtube channel

Posted · Report post

What time did he do this? I was in 126 row 8 and must have missed it. We wanted to get a shot of him, dagnamit. 

Posted · Report post

I love Jake as much as the next guy, but this would just be wrong and would never happen.

He would have to take a roster spot from someone who actually deserves it this year...

Posted · Report post

He freakin' deserves it. Him came so close to a ring, gave us fond memories for years and is fiercely loyal to our franchise despite being a New Orleans native. Personally, I think he deserves a statue along with Smitty.