Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

608 posts in this topic

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MeP9bTv_90

Aaron Gordon draft video

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqtlJ0fP_wA

Noel Vonleh Draft Video

Posted

We're only going to end up with Portland pick I think

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I'd love to have only the Portland pick this year. Would rather have detroit's #2 overall pick next year.

Just think.. Cliffords 2nd year molding the the Charlotte Hornets to a deep playoff run. All the while Detroit sucked again as usual and pulled #2 in the lottery. Not only would we have a playoff team but a future (suppose to be) star coming in the next year as well.

We have most of the pieces already for a good team. Just need to figure out where to put them for optimal performance. The younger guys need to learn how to win and work on their shooting. We have the pieces for finals calibre team. It's just letting the individuals and team mature a little.

Would like for MKG to develop his outside shot, Biz to develop a hook, McBob to hit 3's, and the whole team to shoot over 80% from the free throw line.

Posted

I'd love to have only the Portland pick this year. Would rather have detroit's #2 overall pick next year.

I really doubt they will be that bad next year. I think they have talent and with a top pick this year will be a playoff team in 2015
1 person likes this

Posted

I think Detroit is tanking now.

Posted

I really doubt they will be that bad next year. I think they have talent and with a top pick this year will be a playoff team in 2015

It's likely to be in the 20's IMO. This year was the best case senario for the Piston pick. If I was the Bobcats id flip the pick for a player in the off season.

2 people like this

Posted

It's likely to be in the 20's IMO. This year was the best case senario for the Piston pick. If I was the Bobcats id flip the pick for a player in the off season.

With our luck we'd trade the pick and it'd end up being #1 ovr

Posted

In which case we wouldn't get it anyway as it's #1 protected next year.

Posted

In which case we wouldn't get it anyway as it's #1 protected next year.

what ever then... #2

Posted

Hopefully with Irving out they pass Cleveland and we barely get the pick.

Posted

Not a good idea. That pick is only Top 1 protected next year and even with a Jabari Parker, or Andrew Wiggins, the pick could easily be in the Top 10 next year. The Pistons are not one player away.

Add a quality player mid-1st round this year, and next year add 2 1st round picks... then we're on our way.