Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Thomas vs Melvin White

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Who would you guys prefer to be our starting #2 corner? It seems like Thomas got more playing time than white today

Posted · Report post

I think Melvin needs to split reps with Flo on number 1 recievers and captain and Thomas need to play #2's.

Posted · Report post

thomas awes probably a better match up against some of their receivers.

Posted · Report post

the real story is how the dear holy god did el capitain line up against wallace. 

munnerlyn is a great success story for where he was drafted, but at no point should that have ever been considered a good idea.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Who's our starting number one corner?  The truth is we have no good corners, yet if you ask me right now, I think both Thomas and White should start.  They would be our best combination out of what we got to work with.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The whole CB group needs to be blown up next season

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

the real story is how the dear holy god did el capitain line up against wallace. 

munnerlyn is a great success story for where he was drafted, but at no point should that have ever been considered a good idea.

When I saw the first Wallace catch over Munnerlyn I thought, ok, it was totally a screw up putting 4'11" Captain who has decent speed on 6'0" Wallace who's fast as greased owl sh*t. Then it happened again and I was disappoint.

Posted · Report post

Whoever plays needs to be coached up. We gave up a ton of free releases in press then when we played off we still let them run free. A big part of CB is making the guy break stride.

Posted · Report post

And they let it happen TWICE! how the hell does that happen??
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Captain did redeem him self somewhat by making some nice tackles
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Purifoy or Ekpre-Olomu has to be our first round draft pick next year. We need a stud corner.

Posted · Report post

I think captain needs to stay away from potential go routes and if we play another receiver like Wallace then Mitchell needs to be over the top.