• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

the panthers are on a seven game winning streak...get over it.

No, why the hell should we get over it. The game isn't until sunday and this is a legit issue to talk about.

#17 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

I cant believe that he has luck as a HOF lock, people are idiots

#18 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

The way its looking now the Colts could literally lose out, and not make the playoffs.

Yet the narritive stays the same .

Luck = Greastest Qb prospect since Elway. Last couple of games not his fault its everyone around him.

Cam = Thug. Everything including climate change is his fault.

In total espn hates to be wrong so they stick to there guns no matter what the outcome.

Kinda like cable news.

#19 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,356 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

I can't remember a QB ever handed greatness on a platter like the media has done with Luck.

Narratives are hard to break due to egos in the media. Just see Luck and Cam.

I do like Luck as a prospect but the amount of bullshit excuses made for him when the same allowances aren't given to the other QBs in his class (or within the last couple years) is ridiculous...

I like Luck and I think he will be great but the very idea of him being in the "hof discussion" at this point is pure insanity.  there's no rational way you can classify those comments outside of that.

#20 ctrcat

ctrcat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 918 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

Yep, even with a healthy Reggie Wayne, he throws a game ending INT against the Dolphins at home, while Cam does the exact opposite against the exact same team in the exact same situation on the road-yet no one knows or mentions it-Luck(y) (to play in the AFC South) is HOF bound, no questions asked. It's laughable.

#21 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,478 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

hey look, another Luck hate thread.  Haven't seen one of those in a while.  #obsessedwithluck

#22 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,230 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

That article was just dumb. Very unscientific. Something I would expect a fan to write.

As far as Andrew Luck, I was watching him interviewed on the NFL Network, Warren Sapp asks him a question about the Arizona Cardinals and he starts talking about himself. It was clear to me that he misunderstood the question and I kept thinking to myself "this is the Stanford genius everyone talks about". I do not have a Luck bias like all his defenders claim because of the Cam connection. But I have watched him play and he does some bat poo crazy things on a weekly basis. He is pretty good but right now, this Hall of Fame stuff is a myth. Old white guys in the media love the idea of a dorky white guy from Stanford that doesn't celebrate first downs and generally acts boring and old fashioned. They perpetuate this myth that Andrew Luck is a hall of famer and people believe it. He's a nice QB, but there is no telling if he will ever live up to the hype.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.