Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavic7585

Trade and other roster moves

57 posts in this topic

Bynum has been put on the shelf in Cleveland for "actions detrimental to team." They are trying to move him bad now before they are tied to the rest of his contract. I don't think we would be up for him, but maybe third wheel.

Z-bo is aparently on the block as well. If we could swing it for Z-bo and Jefferson to be down low, it would be incredible. But we would have to abandon the 'building' scenario and be all for 'win-now'. Z-bo is as old as Brendan Haywood- WHAT!?!?!?

Waiters is still on my radar as well as Derozen.

iwe need to upgrade the SF position badly. MKG isn't going to come back and drop 15 pts a game, but thats what we need.

1 person likes this

Bynum has been put on the shelf in Cleveland for "actions detrimental to team." They are trying to move him bad now before they are tied to the rest of his contract. I don't think we would be up for him, but maybe third wheel.

Z-bo is aparently on the block as well. If we could swing it for Z-bo and Jefferson to be down low, it would be incredible. But we would have to abandon the 'building' scenario and be all for 'win-now'. Z-bo is as old as Brendan Haywood- WHAT!?!?!?

Waiters is still on my radar as well as Derozen.

iwe need to upgrade the SF position badly. MKG isn't going to come back and drop 15 pts a game, but thats what we need.

Do not want Bynum.

It's fun to watch z-bo maul. 50/50 on him because like you said, hes not the youngest guy.

Cleveland wants to ship Waiters, I think our coaching staff could help develop him.

Just please, please, please do not trade Gordon unless it is an offer we just cannot refuse

1 person likes this

I love his game also, the only worry is that it seems like he is dinged up a lot.

Yea, that's my concern with him too. But Deng is an All Star and if healthy would instantly make us a lot better.

I really think that Cho and MJ will eventually move MKG before the trade deadline.

I love Loul Deng. I'd easily trade MKG and a 2nd for Deng. I don't care what y'all say. Deng can do everything MKG is supposed to be able to do and he actually has a J.

That's because you don't have a clue about basketball. I like Deng but there is no way in hell I trade a younger developing player for a older player who is what he is. And that still doesn't help our needing a shooter in the starting line-up problem because Deng isn't that great at shooting from the outside.

I really think that Cho and MJ will eventually move MKG before the trade deadline.

Would make a ton of sense with Taylor out for the season

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

All I want is to get Henderson off the roster. I just cannot stand him

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Would like to see sessions and/or Henderson flipped for a serviceable SF and let Pargo run the backup PG

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Kemba is the only untouchable in my mind