Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trade and other roster moves

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Just please, please, please do not trade Gordon unless it is an offer we just cannot refuse

1 person likes this

Posted

I love his game also, the only worry is that it seems like he is dinged up a lot.

Yea, that's my concern with him too. But Deng is an All Star and if healthy would instantly make us a lot better.

Posted

I really think that Cho and MJ will eventually move MKG before the trade deadline.

Posted

I love Loul Deng. I'd easily trade MKG and a 2nd for Deng. I don't care what y'all say. Deng can do everything MKG is supposed to be able to do and he actually has a J.

That's because you don't have a clue about basketball. I like Deng but there is no way in hell I trade a younger developing player for a older player who is what he is. And that still doesn't help our needing a shooter in the starting line-up problem because Deng isn't that great at shooting from the outside.

Posted

I really think that Cho and MJ will eventually move MKG before the trade deadline.

Would make a ton of sense with Taylor out for the season

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

All I want is to get Henderson off the roster. I just cannot stand him

Posted

Would like to see sessions and/or Henderson flipped for a serviceable SF and let Pargo run the backup PG

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Kemba is the only untouchable in my mind

Posted

That's because you don't have a clue about basketball. I like Deng but there is no way in hell I trade a younger developing player for a older player who is what he is. And that still doesn't help our needing a shooter in the starting line-up problem because Deng isn't that great at shooting from the outside.

And MKG is great shooting from the outside or should I say from mid range? WoW you know a lot of basketball. Bravo. Just shut up.

Posted

Would make a ton of sense with Taylor out for the season

Def.

Make a lot of sense that you're a tard too.

Posted

I'm really intrigued by the possibility of going after Zach Randolph.

Randolph has a player option at the end of the year and is considering passing it up in hopes of getting one more multi-year deal... Pairing Randolph with Jefferson would easily give the Hornets (see what I did there) one of the top front courts in the NBA with Jefferson, Randolph, and Kidd-Gilchrist.

I don't think Randolph at 12.7 mil/3 yrs. is a bad deal and it still leaves us with $8 million dollars in salary space to work with.

Posted

The Hornets have the worst shooting starting backcourt in basketball.

Hendo serves a purpose.  Kemba can be easily upgraded IMO.  He is so inconsistent with his jumper.  He puts up a good number of 4 for 20 type nights.