Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavic7585

Trade and other roster moves

I love his game also, the only worry is that it seems like he is dinged up a lot.

Yea, that's my concern with him too. But Deng is an All Star and if healthy would instantly make us a lot better.

I love Loul Deng. I'd easily trade MKG and a 2nd for Deng. I don't care what y'all say. Deng can do everything MKG is supposed to be able to do and he actually has a J.

That's because you don't have a clue about basketball. I like Deng but there is no way in hell I trade a younger developing player for a older player who is what he is. And that still doesn't help our needing a shooter in the starting line-up problem because Deng isn't that great at shooting from the outside.

I really think that Cho and MJ will eventually move MKG before the trade deadline.

Would make a ton of sense with Taylor out for the season

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Would like to see sessions and/or Henderson flipped for a serviceable SF and let Pargo run the backup PG

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

That's because you don't have a clue about basketball. I like Deng but there is no way in hell I trade a younger developing player for a older player who is what he is. And that still doesn't help our needing a shooter in the starting line-up problem because Deng isn't that great at shooting from the outside.

And MKG is great shooting from the outside or should I say from mid range? WoW you know a lot of basketball. Bravo. Just shut up.

Would make a ton of sense with Taylor out for the season

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Def.

Make a lot of sense that you're a tard too.

I'm really intrigued by the possibility of going after Zach Randolph.

Randolph has a player option at the end of the year and is considering passing it up in hopes of getting one more multi-year deal... Pairing Randolph with Jefferson would easily give the Hornets (see what I did there) one of the top front courts in the NBA with Jefferson, Randolph, and Kidd-Gilchrist.

I don't think Randolph at 12.7 mil/3 yrs. is a bad deal and it still leaves us with $8 million dollars in salary space to work with.

The Hornets have the worst shooting starting backcourt in basketball.

Hendo serves a purpose.  Kemba can be easily upgraded IMO.  He is so inconsistent with his jumper.  He puts up a good number of 4 for 20 type nights.